Remolding is creating relationship stress

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Remolding is creating relationship stress

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LaDawn
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

My husband of 28 years and I completely remolded our kitchen last November. We had a great time doing so together. We learned a lot and developed a new bond on a different level, a creation, we did this together kind of level, if that makes since. Over the July 4th long weekend we started remodel on the bathroom. We removed the old bathtub and are inserting a tiled walk in shower. Plumbing problems, fitting new to old set us back by a good week, we are finally getting close to being finished with the shower but still have drywall, floors, vanity and lighting to go. Since this remodel we have argued like never before, there seems to be a lot of blame going on, for instances: you wanted this, why didn’t we hire this done, this is the worst decision you made (it was a joint decision), it has become a nightly argument. I am afraid that the old saying is ringing true, a build or remodel will either make or break a relationship. My question is, is all the resentment and arguments because it has been a hard struggle and there seems to be lots of obstetrical’s in the way or is there an underlying crack in our relationship foundation? Am I just being over sensitive? Any insight or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Dearest LaDawn:

Right away I heard…”This is not a sinking ship!” There is hope in your relationship. A remodel definitely adds a strain in any relationship. Chill and all should resolve as the remodel comes to completion.
        Take time for date nights and romantic weekends as the stress of the remodel continues. We are in Mercury retrograde and what can go wrong will probably go wrong.
        The other piece to this is that there is energy being moved around as you remodel. Old emotions come forward to be healed. Acknowledge them and let them go. Be patient with yourself and others. Shift your own thoughts and emotions and others living with us usually do the same.
        As a certified numerologist, I looked at the number of the current energy. It is the energy of 8…Expansion and contraction of energy. There is much energy moving through your home and especially during the current universal energy. Lighten up and focus on the love between you. Love with a pure heart. This means without judgment of self or others. Stand away from the chaotic bubble. Position your “view” from a mountain top. See things from a higher perspective. Be the mother Eagle who sits at top her nest and watches down through the valleys and rivers below. View issues from a higher plane, and all will seem small in comparison. Mother Eagle has great love, patience, and compassion for her offspring. She cares for them with much detail. She sits atop the mountain reflecting her next move.
        Sit in stillness and take time to relax as the energy of the home escalates and relaxes back and forth. Breath and let it out with force. Breath and let it out.

LaDawn
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 5.00

Thank you Melinda. Your words are calming and just what I needed to hear. Thank you again.

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

It was my greatest honor to give you this reading. With Love, Melinda

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.