relationship/love issues

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions relationship/love issues

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cozzy_girl
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hiya,
      I am just wondering where my love life is headed? I can’t seem to feel love for my current partner or really anyone I’ve been with. I try but I just can’t feel anything and it ends up horrible. At the same time he didn’t treat me right due to his own personal problems, which I understood.But we broke up few months ago and trying to make a go of it again now. I met a guy online a couple months back and I felt I had a connection with him. We talked for about 6 weeks, he said we’d meet up when he came home (he was working abroad at the time), but as soon as he came home he stopped talking to me. Any insight as to why he lead me on then ignored me? I feel really let down and disappointed by him. I feel as though I can only feel for someone that I can’t have. I know I may have trust issues, I try to change that but can’t seem to.
      Thank u in advance,
      Emma

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Emma,
        It is possible that you haven’t met that “special person” yet. You will sense it when you do. You don’t want to be with someone when you feel that you constantly have to be working to make that relationship successful. That should come naturally when you both genuinely care for one another.

As for the guy you met online– people can be anything they want with online communication. I sense a possibility that he has a family that he returned to. He may have been lonely while he was away and started the online communication. He really didn’t know you– so you should not feel that you are in any way to blame because he stopped talking to you.

So rather than make yourself unhappy in a relationship that obviously isn’t working, you might want to try going it alone for awhile? That is when you are most likely to meet someone you could really be happy with.

Best wishes,
        🙂

cozzy_girl
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Hi Kathy,
          As much as I would like to go alone I can’t due to financial reasons. I am unemployed with 2 young girls and can’t turn to my relatives as I fell out with them.
          Thank you very much, much appreciated 🙂

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Emma,
            There may be some assistance available to you and your children. Also help with obtaining employment. You might want to check into these possibilities in your community. Once you start to gain your independence your self confidence will grow right along with it.

Please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing!

Take care,
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.