Relationship question?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship question?

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by christopherj.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

christopherj
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 85
      • Strong Participant
      • ★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I was wondering if there could a possibility of Hannah (05/29/1989) and I (11/18/1985) having a relationship. I would really appreciate your insight. Thank you.
      -Christopher

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

Chris: Hannah is very charming and energetic. But, I don’t see you with her romantically. I see you with a quiet dark haired girls who is a laid back good listener and extremely grounded. You are lucky she will be picking you. Not too many grounded young people around these days. This person will support your spirited personality. You will feel loved and accepted; and you will finally be able to settle down and find yourself and be successful. This person’s birthday will be in either very late April or early May (not late May) She wont be as flashy or egotistical as some of your previous attractions. She has a classical natural beauty that will last a lifetime and she will stay pretty, never showing her true age. She will also have a tremendous amount of patience. Once you calm down and stop trying too hard you will notice her.

christopherj
        Basic Member
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          • Topic Author

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it, that’s great news, I can’t wait.

CandiceKen
          Basic Member
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★

You are welcome. I am excited for you too. Keep us posted!!!! You have great energy and much love to give.

christopherj
            Basic Member
              • Strong Participant
              • ★★★★
              • Topic Author

One other question that I had was about me finding a job because I have been searching around for different places, one of which was a company called uloop, which does publicizing, which sounded really promising for something i could do when school starts I just don’t know if I will get it. Also, I was wondering in terms of my career in music if you might have any insight into that because I’m am planning on checking out the recording studio that my cousin told me about and I’m hoping that something will come of that and I can start getting my name out there like some of my other friends have done already. Thank you so much for your continued help and insight, I really appreciate it. With regards to your last post about the person that I’m meant to meet, I guess it feels great knowing that there is that person out there for me when I’ve been wondering for some time when I would finally find someone, so I’m definitely looking forward to it. I have to say though that I had gotten responses from other psychics I had talked to, from other sites and at times it made me question if I would find myself someone. I hope though that this will be it and I want to do my best to be open to it.

CandiceKen
              Basic Member
                • Rising Participant
                • ★★★

If you want that job at ULoop don’t take “no” for an answer but don’t come across too needy. If you interviewed with them and they are considering you as well as a billion others, chances are they have already forgotten you SO call them, tell them you will work for free for one or two days and at the end of that time, they can either keep you or not. Let them know there are no strings attached. Whether they decide to hire you or not you don’t expect compensation that it was simply a gift.

Let them see how superior you are. That you are assertive and willing to give them, to invest your time. Make that hiring decision easier for them. Let them see it would be a mistake not to hire you.

If you haven’t interviewed yet, call them and ask for an interview, if they don’t get in touch with you and grant you the interview, call them and ask to volunteer the way I suggested above.

christopherj
                Basic Member
                  • Strong Participant
                  • ★★★★
                  • Topic Author

Thank you, I hope it all works out but if not, I hope another even better job will come around for me. Lately it has been hard finding a job, especially during school, but I hope something will come along for me to start earning my own money. Aside from that, I’m looking forward to what this upcoming fall semester at school has in store for me and I’m hoping and praying that it will be a very successful one, if you might have any insight into my upcoming school year as a music/voice major i would really appreciate it. Again I want to thank you so much for you past post regarding my finally meeting someone, that has definitely been something that I have been hoping for, praying for a very long time. At times it has been hard knowing that I’ve never had a girlfriend before, being already 23 years old, but I have been trying to focus on other things like school and know that i would meet someone and your post really helped to boost my spirits and give me hope. Thank you for all the help and support and for taking the time to read my posts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.