Relationship Question, seeking guidance

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship Question, seeking guidance

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Her.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lindseybrookie
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Hello, my name is Lindsey. I have been in a relationship with someone since May 16, 2015, but he broke up with me over the summer- around July 1, 2016. We rekindled our relationship August 24, 2016, and he broke things off with me, again, October 3, 2016. This is someone I truly love and desire to have a future with. I feel like there is something going on with him mentally or emotionally which was causing him hindrance with our relationship. My main questions are.. What is going on with him? Will this relationship be something that is put back together? IF so, when can i expect that? I’m just basically looking for any comparative insight i can get. thank you

Chcook
      Basic Member
        • Japan
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 12
        • New Participant
        Credits: 23.00

Lindsey,

Don’t shoot the messenger but I’m not seeing much about resolution in love in the cards for you in the immediate future. Here’s the nitty gritty:

The Mage as your obstacle points to the potential for a new direction–and possibly a new career one of mastery, in tune with the universe. The Mage reminds us of the Hermeneutic maxim and the right-hand path. “As above; so below.”

The seven of swords in your past position hangs over your situation like a bandit in the night. Things are not working out as you envisioned. Also he reminds us that like the thief we must use our cunning to overcome these obstacles–avoid confrontation.

Temperance For your consciousness reaffirms a need for balance — but also points to a potential breakthrough.

The five of wands is in your environment and symbolizes the sorrow and conflict in your situation.

I am sorry to report I don’t see much love in the cards for you today. The three and eight of pentacles show professional success. The master craftsman completes the Masonic archway. Unless this is symbolic for your love life. I think you are on the verge of great success in a new carrier venture. And perhaps the mastery that you achieve in this field will give you the mastery you need to solve your love issues as well.

The great master of the tarot deck–besides the hermit is the Mage! He is also the gateway to inner alchemy. You must balance yourself with the cosmic will and not fight your fate. Only with inner mastery will the universe give forth the great gifts that you are entitled too.

I’m a doctor of philosophy not a psychic. Please get a second opinion.

Doeds
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 4.00

Going to happen between me and Barbara and does she love me with all her heart

Cheena72
          Basic Member
            • New Participant

Hello I hope I am doing this correctly I wanted to know if my marriage will stand the test of time and will we have any more rough patches we have been together for over twenty years

Her
            Basic Member
              • New Participant

Will I find love again? I’m 41 and I’ve been single for a while. I was wondering if you see me with someone soon?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.