Relationship Question

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship Question

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello,
      as of late i am so sad. My name is judy, i am 52 and live in montreal, canada. So about a month and a half i met this man, gilles. I had known him for quite some time before but nothing came of it. He started reaching out to me, sending me messages, his own music and then he asked me to a jazz fest. We went on a few dates, talked much. We seemed to click very well. But a couple of weeks ago it fell apart. I am not sure what happened. It went from good conversations to me questioning, what the heck is he talking about? Anyway, i am in much pain emotionally as it all has seemed to come crashing around me. I do not believe it is another woman. He seemed to have blocked me from contacting him. I am heartbroken and have no clue what happened? Looking for help, info, maybe if he is not the man, will someone else come in? Thanks! God bless <3

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums judy!

Sorry that you are feeling so sad right now, but it is fortunuate that you realized something was very wrong with this relationship before you got too far into it. There could be something from his past that he feels the need to hide. Anyway, you are wise to just let this go and open yourself up to meeting new people.

Best wishes,

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thanks kathy, it’s hard and confusing, part of me wants him back, yeah i know..not good but i feel so sad. Much thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.