relationship question

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions relationship question

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I just recently got hurt by my ex boyfriend of 5 years who dumped me this past summer for another girl and I was completely devastated to the point where I honestly did not want to live my life anymore. Well about a month later, I accidentally met this other guy out of no where and was not even expecting it at all. He completely brought me back to life again. I am not what to consider us… We like each other but the only problem is we live in 2 different states that are not in driving distance. We talk/text all day every day for 3 months straight now and he even bought me a plane ticket to see him this past weekend. We had an amazing weekend and it was perfect but I just really need to know if this was like a one time thing or if this is going to end up going somewhere. i really cant handle being hurt again right now in my life. Part of me believes that he came into my life for a reason, but the other part of me thinks I should have avoided this whole situation to prevent being disappointed in the end. I dont know…I really enjoy him alot but so confused at the same time. I would greatly appreciate your help.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

If you enjoy being with him and he treats you well, there is no reason not to see where this relationship might lead. The fact that he bought you a plane ticket to go visit him is an indication that he really wanted to see you. He is keeping in touch with you on a daily basis. He obviously cares about you.

There are some long distance relationships that can be successful. Just ask yourself deep down inside what you are feeling for him. Don’t let your previous experience cloud your judgment regarding him. Just enjoy getting to know him–

Best wishes,
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

hmmm but do you see it being successful? he hasnt really confirmed if he wants to be in a relationship with me or not yet.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Just give it some time– if you enjoy being together then you can see where it leads–

I do feel that there is potential for it to become a successful relationship–

Best wishes,
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.