relationship question

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions relationship question

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by rose.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

me123
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please help me? I have been friends with Chris for almost 2 years now. We used to work together (he was my boss) we became quite close. We have always stayed in touch via email but haven’t seen each other in a long time. Our conversations got a little serious recently, but seemed to have cooled down although he doesn’t seem to be talking to me right now, I have no idea why not! I am wondering what will happen with us? if we’ll be together? I care for him very much and can not seem to let him go. By the way, his situation is complicated. If anyone can offer some insight, I’d really appreicate it!

Thank you so much,
      Alex

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

He is very unattached to everything and everybody right now. When I focus in on him I get a shallow sense when it comes to the relationship department. His mind and moods are changing with the wind right now. Don’t take it personally. There is no real deep reason why his contact has been scarce. When I focus in on you-both of you, I only see a 20% chance of a healthy, long term relationship taking place. This kind of shallow state he is in is not going away anytime soon. Sorry I don’t have better news.

me123
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you for your reply. What you say about his shallow state makes a lot of sense. Can you tell me at all how he truely feels about me? We have spoken a little since my post, but we’re still not in a good place. kinda back to square one again! Do you know if I will see him soon? it would probably help things a lot!

Thank you so much!

me123
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

I was wondering if anyone came up with anymore on my little problem? especially on whether I will see him soon?

Thanks!
            Alex

rose
            Basic Member
              • Replies: 10
              • New Participant

Hi , i am a new student , but an old teacher so i hope that you find the message useful ❗

there are times when it is best to let the relationship go ,rather than force what is not to happen. if he has distanced himself from you, consider that it is for the best and carry on your life.. i am sure that there are others who love you, give them a chance to say so. do not complicate your life by wishing for something that you might regret later ❓ ❓

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.