Relationship Question…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship Question…

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Niko735blaze
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

So my fiance is moving back in end of may or early june. We are going to try to work things out. We’ve bee working on Ourselves separately while we’ve been living apart. He’s been gone for a couple months now. I’m confident I can trust him and I’m confident he’s coming home. But I also have found out that he’s fearful of coming home too soon. Is there anything I can say or do that I haven’t yet done or said… that would ease his fears.. And he will just move back into our home soon.. like next week really. Thank you very much for your time!
      Meme

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I get a psychic sense it’s best at this point to get your focus off of the issues, and get it on what you can do to build a stronger connection. More laughter together, fun stuff, affection. I’m sensing you like to work through the issues, which is good sometimes, but it can create unnecessary heaviness at other times. Beyond that, I suggest putting your energy inward, into improving yourself. Learn how to get better control over your emotions, as this is what will likely determine the outcome of this relationship. There is training for this here, on this site, if you get stuck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.