relationship problem

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions relationship problem

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

swright1393
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Hi my name is shammanlian Wright and I’m really going through a lot with my now ex boyfriend whom I’ve been with for almost 8 years he left me 5 days before Christmas now I know there is another woman involved but my question is that she has told him she’s pregnant from him and I don’t think it’s true so that’s my question is she really pregnant From him and will he come back to me his name is Amos brokenborough thanking you in advance

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Shammanlian. Amos is a very troubled individual with no desire to change. He doesn’t care who he has to drag around with him as he cheats and hurts his way through life. If you allow this toxic insanity to continue, he will be in and out of your life. He will ruin your life. He will never be faithful and he will never be honest with you. You will be miserable. I see a high possibility of you aging prematurely, getting threatened by other girls that he uses and lies to, and catching a venereal disease from him. You may have a condition now. I would go to the doctor. You need to get serious about your life and stop acting like a waif who is waiting for this garbage to come back. He may slip in and out but he is never coming back the way you want him to. You have choices too. Examine yourself. Why in the world would you want to be with someone who, after 8 years, has sex with someone else and breaks up with you right before Christmas. STOP IT. It’s time to be a grown woman and take care of yourself. If you don’t like what I am saying. Ask any woman in her right mind if she would put up with this nonsense. They would not. They wouldn’t come close. I don’t care how long you have been together. Frankly, the 8 years means nothing to Amos.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.