Relationship Insight?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship Insight?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have been in a realtionship with someone for almost 3 years. Lately, we’ve been having a lot of arguments and then don’t speak for weeks. Much of it revolves around an ex who is determined to cause problems. I’m feeling that this may be about over since we haven’t spoken in weeks but don’t trust my feelings right now. My dob is 1/14/62 & his is 6/18/66. I feel like I’m in limbo waiting. Will that call come? Can anyone help me with this?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

To have continued agruments followed by weeks with no contact is not a good situation. I sense that you need to know if this relationship can be repaired? It seems as if he is allowing this “ex” to become a wedge in the relationship.

I realize that you have invested 3 yrs. in this relationship, but if you were able to work things out there is a chance the same thing could happen all over again. Even if he calls (and I sense that he will) and you resume the relationship, there is about a 40% chance of it lasting for the long-term.

You might be much happier with someone who would not play these mind games with you. You deserve to be happy and I don’t think that he is bringing much happiness into your life. Only you can decide if this is worth it!

Best of luck with this situation–
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you for your reply.I think repair isthe better question. There has not been much happiness with him in a while. I have always had a deep connection with him but lately its not there. All things considered, I am probably better off without him. I’d like some closure to the situation one way or another.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Would you feel comfortable contacting him? Would he be willing to have a heart-to-heart conversation about these things? I sense that his response would tell the story. This would give you the closure that you need. It isn’t fair to you and definitely not good for you to have to wait each day for that call to come thru– then to only have him start this repeat cycle.

I strongly feel that if you let go of this relationship that you will meet someone new in the near future. It may be someone who you already know, just do not know well. This person will treat you with the consideration and respect that you deserve–

Hope everything works out for the best for you–

Take care!
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.