Relationship confusement?????????

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship confusement?????????

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Unicorn795.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Unicorn795
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi, I will try my best to make this brief short and to the point best I can. I was in a relationship and we were even engaged I a taurus he a scorpio. Back in november he came home and said he was not happy that he was going to move to his dad’s. He became silent and would not tell me they why’s whats or anything just silence. Okay my cell phone was under his name, december he would text me about cancelling the phone. But I didnt, January strange calls were coming in on my cell and then hangups, I know these were him. Febuary he was seen going to my work, but I wasnt there for it was my day off, again more calls came in, I wasnt responding. Okay brings me to now just last week he disconnected the cell phone, I have wanted to respond to this as well but havent. Trying to be strong, but not willing to show my weakness and that he broke my heart. A big part of me feels he wants to get back together with me, but we know how the mind can work at times. Briefly how we met was through weirdly enough a funneral, we had seen each other 9 years ago, but did not meet each other then. For it was my uncles wifes passing. 5 years after seeing this man at funeral we were finally introduced, he was best friends of my uncles. This man informed me he had fallen in love with me at first sight way back to the funneral. We got together lived together and then became engaged. Brings us to now, we also have both been under alot of stress on our own personal issues that we both have been needing to deal with, for me mine is just about all dealt with. Ok my questions being why does he give me silence and yet secretive for i am lost on what his next move might be? 2) Am I wasting my time waiting for his arrival? 3) what can i do to help increase the chances of us getting back together? And why did this happen in the first place? any advice opinion, thought is very welcome. I have been burning candles and meditating to help bring loving communication between us. I thank you all for your time and effort.

spiritualvortex
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 3.00

Glad to see you in the forums. You are asking some questions which all require big responses. Just to get started, what is one thing that you would like to know about the most? I will do my best to help.

Unicorn795
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

Hi thank you for getting back to me, what are the chances of my fiance and I getting back together, like is there a future between us? Or am I holding onto blind faith? Thanks so much

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.