Relationship breakdown

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship breakdown

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by 9965204.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

My partner recently left me last week. It left me devasted. He’s sending me mixed signals and I don’t know what to believe in what he says. He says he has slept with someone since leaving but only so that I find out and realise that he is no good. He is also sending out signals that he is wanting to hold on to me and try sort things between us when we are both in a better head space. Does he truly want to be with me and can we ever work after 2 years of more downs than ups?

rose123
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 77
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 115.00

Hi
        Is he rebellious person?cause ,I did tarot spread it showed he does not want conventional relationship.
        Rose

Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

Hi there,
          I wouldn’t say he is rebellious no. He is the type of person that will try and work things out as much and as long as he can but once enough is enough he is gone. You say he does not want a conventional relationship yet before he left we were planning our future, buying a house, starting a family ect. He’s been quite nasty since our breakup and u can’t help but think that this is because he’s finally starting to feel guilty for what he has done and doesn’t know how else to handle it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.