Relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Mari123.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jmhoward56
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Been talking to this guy for all most 3months.we have not met yet. But iam crazy about him. Because of his personality. But he is a truck driver and everybody i talk to say it is not good. He says he’s divorced and has 2kids.Is he being honest with me He says he wants to meet me .Just want to know if he’s serious or just playing games.

Luckystar94
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 29.00

Hello,
        Well I think you should meet this guy in person to see what he’s all about. And despite his previous relationship situation it sounds like he’s pretty genuine he told you after all about the kids and what not. Sooo he’s a truck driver well that’s not so bad at least he has a job amiright. And like I said before the fact that you two want to meet in public is a sign of genuineity it shows that he cares and is serious about starting a relationship with you too. Best of luck to you both!

Mari123
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 29
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 41.00

It’s hard to tell since he’s on the road alot. I would meet him and if the relationship grows strong, you can go on the road for couple of days on your days off or on your vacation. Or plan to go fishing with his kids. If he doesn’t have anything to hide, then he won’t make it a problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.