relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions relationship

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by kimberely.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kimberely
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

hello my name is kimberely.

I really need some insight as to what is going on with my husband, I dont know why i have put up with it so long But
      He has been with other women in the past this I know but if it is still carrying on I need to know so I can at least have a couple of stree free yrs I am so tired of wondering

Thanks so much

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

Kimberley. This is honestly what I see when I focus in on him. He isn’t right at this moment but he is thinking about it with a new person. I cant tell if he knows her already or has an image of what he wants in his next “prey.” He is extremely selfish and unfeeling. I don’t know why you put up with it either. If you want to talk about “you” let me know. No charge of course.
        Take care Sister!

kimberely
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Oh thank you so much for being honest with me I have been through this before with him I am also a reader but at the moment my health is not the best ,I always get a feeling when he is up to something , What i feel is it is a women at his work he drives a truck so she is either on his route or at the main company. I have latley thought of following him to work its probably the only way i will catch him anyway. And yes you hit right on when you said he is selfish me first thats his motto. I feel over the past 6 to 8 months he has had a couple pieces if you know what I mean

Could you please do one more reading let me no if the person is work related and if I follow him to work will I find out any thing.

Thank you so much 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.