Relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by MartinM.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MartinM
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • United Kingdom
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 19.00

I would appreciate your help on my relationship of 9 years , the last couple of years has been tough on myself and in particular my partner Geraldine , she has lost her job, her boss wasn’t good and it caused her a lot of personal stress . The biggest challenge that affected her was the passing of her mother . Unfortunately Geraldine wasn’t on speaking terms with her mother when she passed and she is obviously racked with guilt over this.

She has broken many friendships and relationship’s around her and isolated herself, this is including me and no matter what I do to contact her she doesn’t communicate

We were mean to move in together talked of marriage etc and then we are here I’m afraid, she needs a lot of healing

I feel through time things will get better and we can reconnect however I would love to know what spirit are Sayng

Thanks for your help

Martin x

I’m Martin , I live in Scotland from a Scottish and Irish bloodline , want to better myself in all areas . I suppose life has been a struggle but 8m always open to change. Many dreams and many aspirartions , hope you are well

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.