Relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Peachess.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Peachess
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 6.00

Is my current relationship right for me? I’ve been with my boyfriend for a year now. I love him but I’m curious to know how our relationship will take us. My family says we’re going to get married, but I always laugh and find myself smiling. Is my current boyfriend the one for me?

EliseG
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 17
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 24.00

I sense a good connection between the two of you, but I do have concerns about you being bored. I still get a sense a part of you wants attention from other guys just a little too much. I’m just being honest. It feels like the biggest issue to me. Feels like it really a time for you to really be honest with who you are in life. I’m not saying you should leave, but if you stay, you will need to make some changes within yourself. Also, Dale wrote a good article: Is my current relationship right for me

Peachess
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 6.00

I admit I do need to change with wanting attention from other guys. I do feel bored but I’m trying each day to realize how good he is to me. And a good connection meaning what exactly? Thank you for your reply. I’ll read the article as well!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.