Reconciliation?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Reconciliation?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My dob is 21/12/1976, i was with 20/08/1979 for 3 1/2 years, we separated after a big fight on the 11/11/2012. We have a 21 mth old daughter together. I’m still madly in love with her and i love my daughter with all my heart, and there’s nothing i want more than to be reunited with my family again.
      My question really is – can anyone tell me if they can see a reconciliation for 20/08/1979 and i 21/12/1976? I believe she is my soulmate, my 1 true love and i’ve never ever truly loved anyone as much as i do her.
      Please help 🙂

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

It is important that you talk with her to discuss what went wrong in the relationship. There most likely are unresolved issues because one big fight would not be enough to prompt the separation. So try to contact her and set aside time to talk about your feelings. Let her know that you want to make things work because you truly love her and your daughter. You should be allowed to have quality time with your daughter as well.

Best wishes,

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

She won’t talk though, each time i try she just gets het up and angry before i even start. I love to talk, always have done, i’m one of those people that like to sort out an issue straight away and not dwell on it whereas she dwells and bottles things up. It’s been 7 mths now and as you can imagine its killing me being apart from my family, i do see them at least twice a week though and last week 3 days on the trot which is unusual! I just really need to know am i wasting my time trying to reconcile with her even though my feelings for her haven’t changed and in fact have gotten stronger? It is true “love hurts” especially when your not with the one you love atm.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

Could you try to put your feelings in writing? You could give her a beautiful card with a note inside that expresses your feelings. Most people will read something even if they aren’t willing to listen or engage in conversation. There is also a possiblity that there might be someone else on the horizon for her. She might not want to admit this and in turn is being mean to you in an attempt to keep you at a distance. So you might first want to try the written communication. If she is unwilling to repond then you might want to seriously consider that she is moving on with someone else.

Best wishes,

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

I’ve tried putting everything in writing through texts, emails and letters – she’s read and kept them all but we are still apart 🙁 she isn’t or hasn’t seen anyone else since we’ve been apart and has said as i have that we don’t want anyone else, so this is what’s confusing me. We’ve always been honest and open with each other and would tell the other if anyone else was on the scene, but neither of us want to be with anyone else! Is this a test, is she seeing that i can change, make more of an effort? I just don’t know. I’ve been told by close friends of ours that she still loves and cares for me, i guess it’s a waiting game but for how much longer? I’ve already lost over 4 1/2 stone in weight, can’t sleep or eat properly, i don’t even go to the gym anymore. I don’t know what to do anymore, i’ve said and done everything i possibly can now. It may sound sad but i really love her, i don’t want to be with anyone else ever as i truly believe she is the “one”, my soulmate, my one true love.

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

Love is accepting someone for who they are and not trying to change them. Perhaps this is one time when she isn’t being totally honest with you? If she cares for you she would want to work things out. If she feels it is time to move on then this should be discussed in a calm and rational manner. It is important that you take care of youself through all of this. You need to know where you stand and not be kept dangling. You are stronger than you see yourself to be and you will get through this regardless of the outcome.

Best wishes,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.