Real threat or nothing to worry about?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Real threat or nothing to worry about?

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by rose.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kitana57
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 53
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hello again,

I have a weird question, but please bare with me because I cannot believe that I am actually asking it. Ok awhile back I did what I feel was very silly I consulted a psychic from an ad link I saw and decided thus to give her a shot. The setup of course being a free initial reading (which in actuality it is not of course because later money is requested ) and I received some information back that was very vague at best (nothing lost nor gained because it was free). So here is my actual dilemma I received various emails back from this individual since that I am at my wits end about because it’s always the same thing that they are the only one that can help me and that my time is running out, that they can help me obtain vast amounts of money, etc. What I wanted to know is this just a scare tactic or is there truly something more serious that I need to concern myself with? As always any insight into this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
      Lisa

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Lisa,
        I have a feeling that you are not alone with the e-mails that you have been receiving from the particular website that you mentioned. Possibly everyone who obtains a reading thru that website receives the same follow-up communication. There are some excellent guidelines as to how to select a reputable psychic right here at the Lifeleap Institute site. From the Home page, just click on the “Psychic Counseling” tab, then click on the “free psychic facts guide” tab.

It was after I had a reading with Dale Sellers that I became interested in the Life Mastery Program, of which I am currently a student.

A psychic reading should always leave you feeling hopeful. If helpful insights are given you will know what you need to do to improve situations. The reading should conclude on a positive note.

I hope that this will help you–and I don’t feel that you need to worry.

Sincerely,
        Kathy N.

kitana57
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 15
          • Replies: 53
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

Hi Kathy,

I had a feeling it was a big hoax, one of the give aways was now that I think back on it was that there were a series of questions asked prior to the initial reading (the truly gifted do not need such information, only confirmation). However, if they know in advance a persons weaknesses then of course they prey upon it. The one bright spot so far is this forum because it seems here people genuinely care for one another. I think in the future if I decide to seek a psychic again then here seems like a good place to start (not to mention they teach you here how to home in on your own intuition and skill).
          I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to assist me with my question.

Thanks again,
          Lisa

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Lisa,

I am so glad that you are feeling better about the situation. You are so right, in these forums people really do care about one another and want to help. I am nearly halfway thru the Life Mastery Program. I have been reading these posts and if there is something that I think I can do to help, I have been jumping in. This site is viewed by current and graduate students of the Life Mastery Program as well as professional psychics. Anyone who has insight into a situation or who just wants to try to help may participate. This is what makes it so special!

sincerely,
            Kathy N.

rose
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 2
              • Replies: 10
              • New Participant
              Credits: 0.00

i would suggest that u ignore the mails … the person is just preying on your fears and is trying to make money from them…
              instead block the mails and be free from her influence. how this helps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.