reading request on my love life

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions reading request on my love life

• This topic has 50 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

hope
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 24
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi KathyN , Happy Easter !! It’s been a while since I haven’t posted in the forum ? Hope you are fine ? I have stopped my daily walks because it made remember about my single status and it wasn’t a good feeling. I will start them again when I feel much better and not bothered about it at all. Do you have any insight / advice for me please ? Thanks.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Hope,
        Many people take walks during their break at work. The majority of people who you might encounter will not know if you are single, just as you do not know the status of others. Don’t let that hold you back– If you enjoy getting out and walking, then you should go ahead with it.

Regardless, if you can just get out and do something different this should open some opportunities to meet new people. You have mentioned that you don’t have a lot of time, but even a slight change in routine could result in new possibilities.

Again, you could meet someone when you least likely expect it!

Take care!
        🙂

hope
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Hi Kathy , I really don’t want people to think that I’m single when I go take a walk . I enjoy being out in nature but this reason is holding me back . I don’t know why I think like that ,lol. I should work on myself and be ok to go out during my breaks not caring about what others might think.

Right now , I am not really open to meeting new people . I just want to have some alone time, feel good by myself and not care about the rest of the world. Trying to meet new people seems too desperate to me and I just want to feel like my life is as normal as everyone’s else 🙂 I really don’t want to make any effort at all to meet someone and change my routine in any way. I don’t know why I feel this way.

Take care you too . I’ll let you know how it goes.

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,
          Many people take walks during their break at work. The majority of people who you might encounter will not know if you are single, just as you do not know the status of others. Don’t let that hold you back– If you enjoy getting out and walking, then you should go ahead with it.

Regardless, if you can just get out and do something different this should open some opportunities to meet new people. You have mentioned that you don’t have a lot of time, but even a slight change in routine could result in new possibilities.

Again, you could meet someone when you least likely expect it!

Take care!
          🙂

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

Hope,
            Because you don’t feel open to meeting new people right now and you aren’t getting out, most likely you won’t meet anyone for awhile. If you are comfortable with your routine and prefer time to yourself, perhaps that is what you need at this time.

Still, there are many people who are not single who do things on their own. If you are out somewhere by yourself, others will not know your status unless you should choose to tell them. Just a thought tho– are you planning any trip in the not too distant future that would involve air travel? I still have a feeling that something might happen for you when you least likely expect it, or think that you want it!

Take care,
            🙂

hope
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

Hi KathyN,you are right, time for myself is probably what I need right now.I just don’t want to feel the pressure of having to meet someone or having to go out of my way to make that happen. However I am letting go of all fears that I have about going out alone during my break .I love doing that and will continue doing so not caring about what others might think. I just don’t want guys to notice me.I kind of have had enough. I just want to have a nice and peaceful time during my break. I don’t have any trip planned and haven’t travelled by air in a while…Thank you 🙂

Take care 🙂

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

Hope,
                I am so glad that you are feeling that you can go out for your walks. Just continue doing what you enjoy and remember that others will not know your status. If you are relaxed and not expecting anything more than just to enjoy the day, you will reflect this. There is a chance that you could encounter someone who might want to strike up a conversation. This could happen when you are not consciously looking for it to happen.

If you should decide to take a vacation that involves air travel, this might turn out to be a very pleasant experience!

Enjoy the Spring time!
                🙂

hope
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  • Topic Author

Thanks Kathy . I just want to relax and figure my life out .Romance/love is not something I want to think about for a while. I don’t want to have someone strike up a conversation with me etc because I’m way too defensive currently.. I need time for myself as I’m not well emotionally.Hoping for better times . Take care and enjoy Spring time you too .

KathyN
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★

Hope,
                    If you just want to sit quietly somewhere and enjoy being outdoors, one good way to keep people from striking up a conversation is to be reading something. People are less likely to interrupt someone who is reading. So you might want to take along a book or magazine.

Hope you are feeling much better very soon!

Take care,
                    🙂

hope
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★
                      • Topic Author

Hi Kathy, hope you are fine ? I wanted to say that I am feeling
                      much better. The feelings of despair because I’m single
                      are slowly leaving my mind.I haven’t been having my daily walks though.
                      I mean,in recent weeks , whenever I wanted to go out for lunch,
                      I ended up having co-workers accompany me. I haven’t been alone and
                      this makes me really forget about my single status.It’s a good thing.
                      I just want to focus on my happiness now rather than feeling miserable
                      about something I don’t have …Don’t want to be uncomfortable
                      or step out of my comfort zone that much.It had always felt like I
                      was looking for the impossible and disapppoing myself.
                      I don’t know if my opinion will change about this in the future..
                      For now it feels right to just focus on myself .

Thanks as always for your advice.

Have a nice week-end and take care 🙂

KathyN
                      Participant
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                        • Super Participant
                        • ★★★★★

Hope,
                        I am so glad that you are feeling better and getting out to do things with friends. When people from work get together, they normally are not focusing on one another’s status. It is just a time to get together and share the interests that you have in common.

When you are relaxed and happy, this attitude will shine through. You will project this positive energy to others. I do feel that something will happen for you when you are least expecting it, and also not looking for it–

Just be happy! Take care!
                        🙂

hope
                        Basic Member
                          • Light Participant
                          • ★★
                          • Topic Author

Hi Kathy,
                          I have been able to have the courage to go out alone during my lunch break again !! I went out twice this week and the feeling that I’m single is gone 🙂 I felt completely comfortable
                          going out and about.I saw many women and men walking alone and it
                          was so normal.You were right.Nobody cares or knows about my single status
                          if I’m out and about by myself ;)Taking this break helps me let go of my stress
                          and gain more confidence. I will probably go out at least
                          twice a week now. However I have other worries which is a health issue
                          which has come up.I need to solve it in the coming weeks.
                          Hope everything goes well and hope to appreciate my life more as it is.

Thanks so much for always encouraging me and your kind words.

Have a nice week-end !

KathyN
                          Participant
                          graduate
                          LMP Student
                          Learn More »
                            • Super Participant
                            • ★★★★★

Hope,
                            So glad that you are feeling more confident. Others will be aware of your positive energy. As for the health issue, if you follow the advice of a medical professional you will most likely have this worry behind you in the very near future.

Take care!
                            🙂

hope
                            Basic Member
                              • Light Participant
                              • ★★
                              • Topic Author

Hi Kathy , hope you are doing well .It’s been a while since I posted here .. My health issue is solved and I’m doing great .. Things are going well at work too . However I’m not doing so well emotionally as I would have liked .I’m still single and just going on with my life. Anything you pick up on me right now and things to look forward in the near future ? Thank you .

KathyN
                              Participant
                              graduate
                              LMP Student
                              Learn More »
                                • Super Participant
                                • ★★★★★

Hope,
                                It is good to see you back in the forums! Glad things are going better for you! As for what is in store for you, just go about your life and do things that make you feel confident and happy. If you are happy within yourself, that positive energy will radiate to others. This could bring some very positive results in attracting someone with whom you could be compatible.

For now, just be happy and don’t worry about what the future might bring! If you are enjoying life things should start to fall into place.

Take care!
                                🙂

Jessie
                                Basic Member
                                  • Topics: 0
                                  • Replies: 1
                                  • New Participant

I need to know if my husband will ever cheat o me again and how many times he has really cheated in the last 10 years?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.