reading request on my love life

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions reading request on my love life

• This topic has 50 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author

KathyN
    Participant
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 625
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      Credits: 228.01

Hope,
      That was a very nice thing that you did to offer your bus seat to the handicapped man. I know you feel good within yourself that you were able to help the man. It might take several acts of kindness and going out of your way to help others before you meet someone special. Your efforts will not go unnoticed–just continue to look for these opportunities. Whether it be doing something to help your friends, or others who you don’t know well. You will feel pleasure in making someone’s life a little bit easier or brighter. This pleasure will shine through in your personality!
      🙂

hope
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 24
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 0.00

Hi Kathy N , I’m not sure if that guy is a love interest or anything . I’m just curious and would love to know if you pick up anything on him please ? He must be more than 5′ 6″ and is fair. He works in the building opposite to my work place . I first saw him last year in August I think. Our eyes locked for a few seconds. He even smiled at me but I gave him the “why are you staring at me ?” look lol . I had forgotten about him though. Today I was in the car and saw him standing by the road and talking to someone else . I remembered him and I think he looks kind of cute. I usually avoid looking at the guys standing in the road on my way back/to work even if they stare at me . I pretend not to notice. I’m a little sad I didn’t smile back at him last year and that our paths didn’t cross again ..Will I see him again please ? Thanks.

KathyN
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★

Hope,

Although the future is not set in stone, I feel that there is better than an 80% chance that you will see this guy again! You already know that he works in a building adjacent to where you work. Although the outcome is not clear, I sense that there was something about you that he liked when your paths first crossed last summer. There is no harm in saying hello to someone that you recognize. It may take a few times of exchanging greetings before a conversation might take place.

He might likely be in the same place at the same time during the work day. If you can just find this out without being obvious, then you can ensure that you will see him again. Just don’t put too much hope into a possible friendship until you know more about his situation.

Please keep in touch and let us know how this materializes. May this be a very good year for you!
          🙂

hope
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,

Although the future is not set in stone, I feel that there is better than an 80% chance that you will see this guy again! You already know that he works in a building adjacent to where you work. Although the outcome is not clear, I sense that there was something about you that he liked when your paths first crossed last summer. There is no harm in saying hello to someone that you recognize. It may take a few times of exchanging greetings before a conversation might take place.

He might likely be in the same place at the same time during the work day. If you can just find this out without being obvious, then you can ensure that you will see him again. Just don’t put too much hope into a possible friendship until you know more about his situation.

Please keep in touch and let us know how this materializes. May this be a very good year for you!
            🙂

Thanks Kathy N , I don’t have much hope about this . If he liked me back then he would have made a move or something.If I happen to make eye contact with him again and he smiles at me , this time maybe I will too . My problem is when I walk next to where he usually hangs out on my way or back to work, most of the time there has to be a guy standing there. Whoever they are , they stare at me . I avoid eye contact as it’s weird and awkward for me to do that . I’m just shy. Wished I had the guts. I will let you know if anything happens when I go back to work next week !
            Thanks a lot & Happy New Year !

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

Hope,
              I sense that this mystery man noticed you last summer. There was something that he liked about you, but he knew nothing about your situation, i.e.; if you are married, in a relationship, etc. Guys can be shy too! If you already know approximately when he will be outside the building each day there is no harm in looking for him again. If someone looks at you, hold your head high and smile. It is perfectly acceptable to say hello to professional business associates while they are conversing outside of the building.

I have a good feeling about this situation. If things do not materialize with your mystery man, then perhaps it will be with another gentleman you may meet in this environment. Just don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation with someone in this manner. Most guys will want to get to know a little bit about a lady before they ask her out.

I think this is a worthwhile project for the New Year!

Take care!
              🙂

hope
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,
                I sense that this mystery man noticed you last summer. There was something that he liked about you, but he knew nothing about your situation, i.e.; if you are married, in a relationship, etc. Guys can be shy too! If you already know approximately when he will be outside the building each day there is no harm in looking for him again. If someone looks at you, hold your head high and smile. It is perfectly acceptable to say hello to professional business associates while they are conversing outside of the building.

I have a good feeling about this situation. If things do not materialize with your mystery man, then perhaps it will be with another gentleman you may meet in this environment. Just don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation with someone in this manner. Most guys will want to get to know a little bit about a lady before they ask her out.

I think this is a worthwhile project for the New Year!

Take care!
                🙂

I get very uncomfortable when guys stare at me . Making eye contact seems the hardest thing to do then. But I will make a real effort if my intuition tells me to . I leave it to the universe to help me figure this mystery man out 🙂
                Thanks & take care you too 🙂

KathyN
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★

Hope,
                  I think you have the right idea–just trust your intuition on these matters– Do you happen to know what type of businesses operate in this neighboring building? Is is all part of one large company or several smaller organizations? I have a feeling that these are professional people. These guys most likely find you attractive and that is why they look at you! Please don’t be afraid to smile back!
                  🙂

hope
                  Basic Member
                    • Light Participant
                    • ★★
                    • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,
                    I think you have the right idea–just trust your intuition on these matters– Do you happen to know what type of businesses operate in this neighboring building? Is is all part of one large company or several smaller organizations? I have a feeling that these are professional people. These guys most likely find you attractive and that is why they look at you! Please don’t be afraid to smile back!
                    🙂

Hi , I know these are most likely IT/offshore companies. I think there are several organizations.You are right they are professional people. Will start my making an effort to make eye contact , then maybe smile too 🙂

KathyN
                    Participant
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Super Participant
                      • ★★★★★

Hope,
                      Just go outside during your lunch break, if that is when you are likely to see these professional guys. Take a walk, enjoy it and also enjoy smiling and saying hello to people that you come to recognize. It may take a little while, but friendships often develop between people who meet this way.

Please keep us posted as to how all of this is working out!
                      🙂

hope
                      Basic Member
                        • Light Participant
                        • ★★
                        • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,
                        Just go outside during your lunch break, if that is when you are likely to see these professional guys. Take a walk, enjoy it and also enjoy smiling and saying hello to people that you come to recognize. It may take a little while, but friendships often develop between people who meet this way.

Please keep us posted as to how all of this is working out!
                        🙂

Hi Kathy N, you are going to be disappointed in me ,I’m afraid ..Sorry . Today as I was out during my lunch break, a guy wearing a blueshirt was coming from the opposite direction.He wouldn’t stop looking at me until it was time for him to enter the entrance to the buidling (where he works).He kept looking at me I think expecting me to make eye contact. But I don’t know why I didn’t .lol.I think I noticed him shaking his head in amazement why I couldn’t make eye contact …I seriously need to make some affirmations and visualize making eye contact with guys to have some guts …

KathyN
                        Participant
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More »
                          • Super Participant
                          • ★★★★★

Hope,
                          You knew what you wanted to do, but you were just too shy to do it! You already have an idea of how to practice making eye contact. Please don’t be so hard on yourself! I do sense that because you were not making eye contact with the guy in question, that the gesture of shaking his head might have been in response to someone else motioning him in the surrounding area.

If he wanted to make eye contact with you and say hello, the opportunity will most likely present itself again. He most likely didn’t think anything of it other than to think that perhaps you had something on your mind, or were in a hurry, etc.
                          There is always time to try again!
                          🙂

hope
                          Basic Member
                            • Light Participant
                            • ★★
                            • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,
                            You knew what you wanted to do, but you were just too shy to do it! You already have an idea of how to practice making eye contact. Please don’t be so hard on yourself! I do sense that because you were not making eye contact with the guy in question, that the gesture of shaking his head might have been in response to someone else motioning him in the surrounding area.

If he wanted to make eye contact with you and say hello, the opportunity will most likely present itself again. He most likely didn’t think anything of it other than to think that perhaps you had something on your mind, or were in a hurry, etc.
                            There is always time to try again!
                            🙂

Hi Kathy, nothing happened yet . I am confident though that when the time is right ,I will be able to make eye contact with the one 🙂

I’d like to ask a question not related to my love life please ? I’d like some insight regarding a female co-worker . She is so competitive with me in terms of clothes . It seems to me she wants to look better than me daily or look as good as I do . I’m just cordial with her because I don’t really appreciate her as a person . She talks to much about others behind their back and makes fun of them . I would like to know why she has to be in competition with me about looking good and getting along with others at work. Thanks.

KathyN
                            Participant
                            graduate
                            LMP Student
                            Learn More »
                              • Super Participant
                              • ★★★★★

Hope,

Your co-worker obviously admires your taste in clothes and your work ethic. However, I sense a bit of jealousy. She somehow feels that by trying to emulate you she will succeed in the workplace. This constant effort to be in competition with you would certainly make you feel uncomfortable. You are just there doing your job and you want to learn new things and enjoy this aspect of it. By nature you are not competitive.

You might not want to pay much attention to her. This might be difficult, but if you can just keep your conversations work related she will most likely realize that she is not making an impression on you. Her intentions will come to surface in time. People who talk about others behind their backs are recognized for doing just that! Supervisors are normally aware of this and these things might be taken into consideration when promotions are considered.

Just keep taking your daily walks and keep smiling!
                              🙂

hope
                              Basic Member
                                • Light Participant
                                • ★★
                                • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,

Your co-worker obviously admires your taste in clothes and your work ethic. However, I sense a bit of jealousy. She somehow feels that by trying to emulate you she will succeed in the workplace. This constant effort to be in competition with you would certainly make you feel uncomfortable. You are just there doing your job and you want to learn new things and enjoy this aspect of it. By nature you are not competitive.

You might not want to pay much attention to her. This might be difficult, but if you can just keep your conversations work related she will most likely realize that she is not making an impression on you. Her intentions will come to surface in time. People who talk about others behind their backs are recognized for doing just that! Supervisors are normally aware of this and these things might be taken into consideration when promotions are considered.

Just keep taking your daily walks and keep smiling!
                                🙂

Thanks Kathy , I am doing my best to ignore her and do what I usually do at work . I am just being professional with her although her attitude irritaes me a bit. I still go for my daily walks and try to have a good time 🙂 Nothing has happened yet .

KathyN
                                Participant
                                graduate
                                LMP Student
                                Learn More »
                                  • Super Participant
                                  • ★★★★★

Hope,
                                  You are doing all that you can at work by just going on about your daily routine. I think just about everyone knows how it feels to have to contend with an annoying co-worker! It can sometimes be more troublesome than the job itself! By being professional toward her she will realize that she is not making an impression on you. Just hang in there! She might not be there forever!

Just continue taking your walks– perhaps in the springtime when the weather is a little more pleasant more guys will be out and about!

Take care!
                                  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.