reading request on my love life

Main LifeLeap Cafรฉ Free Psychic Questions reading request on my love life

• This topic has 50 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

hope
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 24
      • Light Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi Candice or anyone who feels drawn to answer my post , well more than 2 months ago, I asked a question on my love life. You told me that I needed to be elaborate on exactly what I want . Now I do know and if I meet someone very close to my expectations, it will do . Will the universe help me meet this person this year or it’s impossible ? Will the universe start providing any viable options ?

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

P.S My job is getting a little bit better though.

hope
      Basic Member
        • Light Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…
        • Topic Author

Hi KathyN , I’d be grateful for some insight please .Thanks.

KathyN
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More ยป
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 625
          • Super Participant
          • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
          Credits: 228.01

Hello Hope!
          I am a student of the Life Mastery Program and a bit new at giving advice, but it makes me feel so good that you requested my help!

I do believe that there is a special someone out there for you. It is important to remember that no one can possibly fulfill all of your needs, and I do sense that you realize this. You will know when you feel that special connection. The best place to meet someone who shares your interests is at a place you like to go or at an event that you truly enjoy.

It is not a good idea to start dating someone from work or a neighbor. There is a possibility that if things do not work out, having to see this person on a day to day basis could cause anxiety. I sense you will meet someone when you least likely expect it. Actually, it is easier if you are not actively looking.

So for now, just relax and see what happens! Please keep in touch and let us know what happens. ๐Ÿ™‚

hope
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…
            • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hello Hope!
            I am a student of the Life Mastery Program and a bit new at giving advice, but it makes me feel so good that you requested my help!

I do believe that there is a special someone out there for you. It is important to remember that no one can possibly fulfill all of your needs, and I do sense that you realize this. You will know when you feel that special connection. The best place to meet someone who shares your interests is at a place you like to go or at an event that you truly enjoy.

It is not a good idea to start dating someone from work or a neighbor. There is a possibility that if things do not work out, having to see this person on a day to day basis could cause anxiety. I sense you will meet someone when you least likely expect it. Actually, it is easier if you are not actively looking.

So for now, just relax and see what happens! Please keep in touch and let us know what happens. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello Kathy , thank you very much ! I do realize I have to be able to take care of myself first and not expect someone else to do this for me in a relationship. I just wished I could stop being focused and worried about finding someone . Keeping my fingers crossed I do meet someone. I’ll let you know as soon as this happens.

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More ยป
              • Super Participant
              • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hope,

There are many possibilities and places where you might meet that special someone. Do you attend a church social group regularly? Or volunteer for activities or charity fundraisers? If you participate in activities that you enjoy, that is a good way to meet someone who would share some of your same interests.

Please do not be discouraged or worry about when this might happen. Just enjoy doing the things that interest you–

Take care!
              ๐Ÿ™‚

hope
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…
                • Topic Author

Hi KathyN, I tried everything to meet that someone special someone but nothing happened. My unluckiness doesn’t leave me . I’m tired of hoping . Do you see any changes in the immediate future please ? Thanks .

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,

There are many possibilities and places where you might meet that special someone. Do you attend a church social group regularly? Or volunteer for activities or charity fundraisers? If you participate in activities that you enjoy, that is a good way to meet someone who would share some of your same interests.

Please do not be discouraged or worry about when this might happen. Just enjoy doing the things that interest you–

Take care!
                ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More ยป
                  • Super Participant
                  • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hope,

When I focus on you I sense that your anxiety associated with meeting someone special might be a hindering factor. I am not able to predict exactly when you might meet someone because the future is not set in stone. I am confident that it will happen, but please don’t worry so much about it. It may happen when you least likely expect it.

The Holidays will be a wonderful time of opportunity to socialize and meet new people or rekindle friendships with acquaintances. If you can possibly find the time to squeeze in some volunteer work in an area that is of interest to you, there is a possiblity that you will meet someone who shares that same interest. You may have to stay with this for awhile. I have good feeling about this possibility.

Happy Thanksgiving!
                  ๐Ÿ™‚

hope
                  Basic Member
                    • Light Participant
                    • โ˜…โ˜…
                    • Topic Author

Hi Kathy N , thanks so much again for your insight . I’m very anxious about that as I’m not getting any younger . Instead of things becoming easier for me , they are becoming more difficult . I really feel like giving up because of that. I’m feeling more and more like a fool believing I could ever find love . I appreciate your insight and honesty but I know in reality things are not looking great for me .

I’ll think about the volunteer work.

Many thanks and happy Thanksgiving you too !

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,

When I focus on you I sense that your anxiety associated with meeting someone special might be a hindering factor. I am not able to predict exactly when you might meet someone because the future is not set in stone. I am confident that it will happen, but please don’t worry so much about it. It may happen when you least likely expect it.

The Holidays will be a wonderful time of opportunity to socialize and meet new people or rekindle friendships with acquaintances. If you can possibly find the time to squeeze in some volunteer work in an area that is of interest to you, there is a possiblity that you will meet someone who shares that same interest. You may have to stay with this for awhile. I have good feeling about this possibility.

Happy Thanksgiving!
                    ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                    Participant
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More ยป
                      • Super Participant
                      • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hope,

Don’t give up–just give up trying so hard! I am confident that you will meet someone. If you can possibly find the time to squeeze in some volunteer work I have a very good feeling that you will meet someone who shares your interest. In this case I would say to look for volunteer work in an area that you are truly interested.

Take Care!
                      ๐Ÿ™‚

hope
                      Basic Member
                        • Light Participant
                        • โ˜…โ˜…
                        • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,

Don’t give up–just give up trying so hard! I am confident that you will meet someone. If you can possibly find the time to squeeze in some volunteer work I have a very good feeling that you will meet someone who shares your interest. In this case I would say to look for volunteer work in an area that you are truly interested.

Take Care!
                        ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Kathy, I don’t actually try very hard . I just feel bad and sad when I go out and see others with someone . My self esteem feels a bit low then . At the beginning of this year, I had promised myself that I would find love this year finally or will just give up . As the end of this year grows near , it feels like it is going to happen lol .

KathyN
                        Participant
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More ยป
                          • Super Participant
                          • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hope,

Finding someone who you are compatible with isn’t something that you can put into a set time frame. It will most likely happen when you least likely expect it. Even if you feel like you have given up it can still happen! I still have a good feeling about what I have already suggested–can you find some time to get involved with some volunteer work? If only for a couple of hours a week in an area that truly interests you. There is a possibility that you will meet someone through this effort.

The Holidays are a good time to volunteer! Please consider this and keep in touch to let us know what is happening!
                          Take care–
                          ๐Ÿ™‚

hope
                          Basic Member
                            • Light Participant
                            • โ˜…โ˜…
                            • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,

Finding someone who you are compatible with isn’t something that you can put into a set time frame. It will most likely happen when you least likely expect it. Even if you feel like you have given up it can still happen! I still have a good feeling about what I have already suggested–can you find some time to get involved with some volunteer work? If only for a couple of hours a week in an area that truly interests you. There is a possibility that you will meet someone through this effort.

The Holidays are a good time to volunteer! Please consider this and keep in touch to let us know what is happening!
                            Take care–
                            ๐Ÿ™‚

Sincerely, there’s nothing around me where I could do some volunteer work . During the week , I work and during the week-end I’m pretty busy too . This search for love is coming to a dead end and I’ll likely be giving up as it’s too much to bear now .

KathyN
                            Participant
                            graduate
                            LMP Student
                            Learn More ยป
                              • Super Participant
                              • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hope,
                              It might not be so much of actually being in a “volunteer” position. I realize that you are busy with work during the week and are also busy on weekends. During the times that you are involved with activities is there a window of time which you can help someone? That means just going out of your way to be kind to someone or help them. Something that you don’t actually have to do but will give you pleasure to know that you have performed an act of kindness for someone, or some thing.

Though this effort I have a very good feeling that you will meet someone new.
                              ๐Ÿ™‚

hope
                              Basic Member
                                • Light Participant
                                • โ˜…โ˜…
                                • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,
                                It might not be so much of actually being in a “volunteer” position. I realize that you are busy with work during the week and are also busy on weekends. During the times that you are involved with activities is there a window of time which you can help someone? That means just going out of your way to be kind to someone or help them. Something that you don’t actually have to do but will give you pleasure to know that you have performed an act of kindness for someone, or some thing.

๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Kathy , I never get such opportunities at work but will keep my open just in case .

hope
                                Basic Member
                                  • Light Participant
                                  • โ˜…โ˜…
                                  • Topic Author

@hope wrote:

@Kathy N wrote:

Hope,

๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Kathy , I never get such opportunities at work but will keep my open just in case .

Hi Kathy , today as I was in the bus a handicapped man entered and nobody offered him their seat except from me . I didn’t do this selfishly to meet someone anyway . I just did this out of duty and ovbiously I didn’t meet anyone in that bus .lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.