Quick Psychic Development

Main LifeLeap Café Personal Growth Help Quick Psychic Development

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by queenmone.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dale
    Keymaster
    Teacher
      • United States
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 823.00

As you may know, psychic perception is a way of accessing information from a greater spiritual intelligence. This universal all-knowing force exceeds far beyond the limitations of our reasoning, our bodies, linear time, and space.

Have you ever wondered if there is an effective, easy way to get true psychic impressions about something you need to know – whether it’s in the past, present or future? What if there was a simple method that you could start using now to “trick” your subconscious mind into revealing psychic details about another person, event, or situation – would you be interested? See the technique: Quick Psychic Development

- Dale Sellers

wishing
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 9
          • New Participant
          Credits: 0.00

I would be interested. I am already in tune with my psychic ability but am always looking for ways to progress and further my skill

queenmone
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 11
            • Light Participant
            • ★★

I’ve read the info. Very useful. However, i have a hard time concentrating for some reason 🙁

Dale
            Keymaster
            Teacher
              • United States
                • Topic Author
                Credits: 823.00

Queenmone – that’s very common. For some, it comes easier – others find it more challenging. This is why when interested in developing these types of things, we have to focus on getting the clutter out of the way, so when you focus, it’s not so cloudy. I suggest looking into some type of training method which allows you to get better control of the mind clutter, if you are serious about these types of abilities. Most importantly, keep up the practice!

- Dale Sellers

queenmone
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 4
                  • Replies: 11
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★

Well said. I am definitely going to look into some training and try to succeed in meditating. This is something i really want to learn to do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.