Question for the psychics

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Question for the psychics

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Tamison.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tamison
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 50
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 42.00

I’ve read, as well learned through training that supposedly all people have psychic ability. Well ok then. There is 7 billion people in the world. So say that half are aware that they have psychic ability which would be around 3 1/2 billion. And around 321 million live in the US. Around 170 million living in the US would be aware of this ability, yes ?
      10 years ago my life got completely destroyed. I lost my job, my house, my auto, my family, all my savings. I suffered through a very traumatic mental break down and couldn’t keep a job so I couldn’t even afford medical care. I prayed to a God whom never answered in all of 10 years. I sought out holistic health care practitioners whom couldn’t help because I had no money. I had no family or friends to turn to.
      Now during this time do you know how many of these so called psychic sensory people showed just to see how I was doing, Or how many phone calls I got to check on me ? Or how many offered me a ride to some place ?
      None, zilch, nada. Not one person.
      So if there is 170 million psychic sensory aware people living in the US, and 3 Billion in the world, what do you suppose they were trying to tell me ? What kind of person whom claims to have this ability and care about others
      would totally ignore someone in this situation ?
      What kind of lesson was they trying to teach me ? Perhaps they wanted me to know how strong I actually was to live through 10 years of this, along, depressed and isolated. Perhaps they wanted me to know how long I could go with out food because I almost starved to death. Perhaps they thought I need the exercise because the nearest medical center was 25 miles away and without a car I would have needed to walk it. Yet, without a job or money I wouldn’t have been able to pay so I wouldn’t have gotten the medical help anyway.
      And I come on this site and read how traumatized some people are because they are lonely and can’t find a boy or girl friend. WOW, psychic people are truly amazing.

Summerdawn
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 2.00

My husban thinks I’m cheating on him I have not did anything like that since we got back together but he has and he’s going to leave me without him there’s no me

Tamison
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author

Summerdawn, Thank you ! Your right, the answers are in the writing. I had no clear defined boundaries of seperation, and all the other was just overlapping as run-on’s. Interesting.

Sue31
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            Credits: 3.00

My mum died is she with me

Tamison
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Rising Participant
              • ★★★
              • Topic Author

Well yes and no in my own personal opinion. You came into this life through her. Meaning you have part of her DNA. So a part of her will always be with you I guess. Or at least from how I understand health science. Now whether she is alive or not in another dimension…. That I don’t know cause I’m still here on earth and living in a body….you’d have to ask someone who claims to commune with people that’s no longer living in the present time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.