Question about my husband…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Question about my husband…

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by AnnaW.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

litlemskrissy
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

My husband and I have been married for 17 years. I recently found out that he has had an “emotional” affair with another woman for the past year. He finally came to me and admitted how wrong he was and how bad he messed up. Before he admitted all this, he said he hadn’t slept with her,but this is back when he was convincing me that I was just being paranoid,and there was nothing more. Since he’s come clean and admitted to having this type of affair, we have been working on fixing our relationship. I don’t wavy to keep bringing it back up, but I feel like their relationship was much deeper than what he says, and it’s eating me up. We are trying to move past this, but I can’t bc my questions of whether or not they really had a sexual relationship is stopping me from moving forward. Can someone please let me know if they were involved sexually so I can move forward and fix this? There is too much time invested in my marriage, and we have 4 beautiful children. This has not only effected us, but our kids, our friends, family, etc. So many people looked up to my husband and said that he was the last person on earth who they would have thought would do this. My birthday is 7/14/78, and his is 11/14/787 if that helps. Thank u so much in advance!

AnnaW
      Lesson 9
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 5
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

I don’t sense that he has had anything but a feeling for this woman maybe not as deep even as he thinks it was. I felt she was pulling him away from his family. I would continue to work on the marriage and if you forgive him and want to move past this , then it doesn’t even matter if they were sexually involved. You forgive period. However I sense the guilt he feels and he really is sincere in wanting to put his family back together again. Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.