free question

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions free question

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

milly
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

hello. wanted to know what my life and soul purpose is, and what steps to take to get started on fulfilling them, thank you for your time

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Think this is something you need to uncover yourself for the most part. I do see some things on a psychic level. Keep seeing you in some type of independent situation, maybe a small business. See more of a compassionate life path. Maybe teaching or coaching, but one or one or smaller groups. Could be non-profit work. Maybe children. Get a pull towards spiritual development. Not everyone here is in to this, believe it or not. In regards to the steps, I’d narrow down the goal a little more first. When you know the goal, then work backwards to determine the steps. Watch out for parasitic people. You have a soft heart and some people will see this a weakness. Will feed on you if you allow it. You could benefit by developing stronger boundaries. This could ruin your life if you aren’t careful. Let me know your thoughts.

milly
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

thank you so much for the answer and your time. most of what you said resonated with me and i appreciate it. You’re right about the soft heart and i’ll work on that. again thank you very much for your time.

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

Great! What part of what I said seemed accurate to you? I’m curious!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.