Psychic Test

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ReginaBu
    Lesson 14
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

I’ve recently just started doing the exercises of this website’s psychic project. Wondering who is also doing these exercises, and have you noticed any growth so far?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Sure! I really enjoy the psychic project. I’m more accurate when I am trying to help someone, but the project helps me to sharpen my psychic muscle. Even if I don’t get everything right, I know it helps me by practicing. How has it been for you?

MindyG
        Lesson 18
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 7
          • New Participant
          Credits: 3.00

The psychic exercises are very helpful. I think that when I began doing them, in the back of my mind…my ego was always operating…trying to make me tentative in my impressions because I did not want to be “wrong” and feel bad about being wrong…or disappointed in my abilities. But the times I have been more free and loose in my associations, I have had more “hits”…..the trick is just to be playful as Dale has advised….just find your flow once you have utilized the exercises in the course….

miko
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            Credits: 1.00

I would like to see if i have any abilities apparently my exnext door neighbor who has these abilities is and has been harassing me .ive recently opened up last November and its been ongoing ever since. I didn’t understand it at the time but discovered that i am able to hear her on a daily basis. I’veasked to close down since looking up the term i have tried to do so with no luck i need assistanceon this since I’mbeinghar harassed. Thank you
            Miko

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 587
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 742.00

miko – if this is a big issue for you, I would consider getting legitimate training to learn how to control your issues. The life mastery program offered on this website is good. There are also other courses and teachers you might be able to find elsewhere. Reading some books or articles on on the internet probably won’t get you too far. Good luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.