Psychic Sensitivity

• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

FionaM
    Participant
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
    I've Donated »
      • United States
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 587
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 742.00

My issue is not being psychic enough, but being too psychic. I tend to pick up on others people’s stuff way too much, especially in public situations. Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with this? I’ve received some training in this area, but I’m always looking for new ideas.

ChrisS
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

@Fiona wrote:

My issue is not being psychic enough, but being too psychic. I tend to pick up on others people’s stuff way too much, especially in public situations. Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with this? I’ve received some training in this area, but I’m always looking for new ideas.

Hello Fiona

I know exactly what you mean! I found that keeping my attention on my feet and right between my eye brows keeps me in my body in big crowded places. But if i’m real tired it doesn’t seem to work as well. If you don’t get to curious about the people around you then it will help as well.

Dale
        Keymaster
        Teacher
          • United States
            Credits: 823.00

I wrote an article on this exact topic a while back, which you may find helpful. Please see it here: Psychic Sensitivity

- Dale Sellers

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

Thank you Dale.

wishing
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 0
                • Replies: 9
                • New Participant
                Credits: 0.00

This can also be referred to as ’empathic’ have a look at this article: psychic review online . c o m / psychic – articles / are – we – all – psychic – sponges dot php
                (i cannot post URLs sorry)

Chandler
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 1
                  • Replies: 10
                  • New Participant

@fiona wrote:

my issue is not being psychic enough, but being too psychic. I tend to pick up on others people’s stuff way too much, especially in public situations. Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with this? I’ve received some training in this area, but i’m always looking for new ideas.

i’ve known a few people with this problem, and the thing they seem to have in common is that they prioritize other people far more highly than they do themselves. Ironically, this tends to get in the way of their ability to help!

I imagine if you took the advice in dale’s article already, you probably set a cycle in motion in which you took care of yourself, feel empowered to help others, and then reward yourself by empowering yourself further.

There is nothing selfish at all about focusing on helping one person at a time. Ignoring interference will help you to finish what you start. We are all, each of us, just one person. None of us can rescue every suffering being. Just do what you can, fiona.

susan1265
                  Basic Member
                    • Replies: 7
                    • New Participant
                    Credits: 7.00

Wow!!! Just learned something without having to ask…too kool

Anonymous
                      • Replies: 8
                      • New Participant

I have found a thing that seems to work I will try explian as best I can.

So people sad, angry, anxious etc. Have a following on them not a dark energy as such more like a cloud while people that are happy proud shine this also makes people happy that they pass.

I have found by seeing the cloud before it sees me I don’t pick up on it so much.

It becomes more of a ‘I see you, you cheeky rascal’ and can leave it before I feel it.

So see it rather then feel it I guess. I still have times that I miss it and it leeks in and I pick up on it. At these times I gotta stop shake it of like water so to speak and then ask it to go back then keep going.

Hope this helps

Love and light

monnie
                      Basic Member
                        • Replies: 1
                        • New Participant
                        Credits: 5.00

I have read the article but what about if you’re not curious about people or you didn’t know they were sick and felt their pains?

FionaM
                        Participant
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More »
                        I've Donated »
                          • United States
                          • Super Participant
                          • ★★★★★
                          • Topic Author

I think sometimes if someone else is in your personal space, like at work, this can result in you picking up something. Otherwise, there is usually something tying you and the other person together. It could be curiosity or it could be some type of identification.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.