Psychic Question about life path

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Psychic Question about life path

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I keep getting stuck as I have been for several years. I keep having a sense there is something I’m suppose to be doing but I can’t fugue out what it is. I’m not happy at my job, I want to make a change, but I don’t know which direction go in. PLEASE HELP!

spiritualvortex
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 3.00

angie_here,

Here is my psychic sense – you are a very strong spirited person with much to give to others. I really think you would be good at doing something which involves some type of activism or something where you are fighting for other people’s rights. I see a lot of administrative experience in your background, so I think this could be a blessing in disguise. Your experience could come in handy. Maybe start looking at different non-profits in your area that seem to fit what I am talking about. Let me know if this makes any sense to you. Also, it seems pretty high and dry romantically for you. What’s up with this? Are you planning on being alone for the rest of your life “a little humor there”.

Patricia7-
        Lesson 5
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 19
          • Replies: 238
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 26.00

I see you as young, pretty and behind a desk with a computer. I see you like to travel and could see you working as a travel agent after some classes. I sense you are high energy, people oriented and helpful. Also seeing a wedding cake? Not sure if that means for you personally or a job that involves weddings like a wedding planner????

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.