pregnancy

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by spiritualvortex.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LSFerreira
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 19
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Please help me. It took my husband and I 7 years to conceive and in 2007 were successful. I lost the first baby at about 4-5 weeks gestation and a month later got pregnant again with our beautiful daughter, Enigk whom I lost at 5 months gestation due to preterm birth. There was a lot of confusion and misdiagnosis that came along with why I lost Enigk. It has been well over a year now and we have not been about to conceive. I am miserable at the thought of never conceiving again. Please help me. I want to know if we should keep trying or if I should just accept things for what they are and face the fact that I may not be able to conceive again. I would like to know when I will conceive and if I will carry the baby or babies to full term. Thank you. Any insight will be greatly appreciated. I am desperate.

LSFerreira
      Basic Member
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        • Topic Author

P.S. I believe that I have a bit of underdeveloped psychic abilities myself and strongly feel that I will conceive again and will conceive twins, I guess the reason why I asked for help is because I’m becoming impatient, desperate and extremely saddened with every month of negative pregnancy tests. I slipped into a bout of serious depression when I lost Enigk and I would just like to know when I will conceive. Thanks again.

LSFerreira
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

oh my name is Laura and my birthday is February 17, 1981.

spiritualvortex
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 18
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 3.00

I’m not a doctor, but I do get a psychic sense conceiving is still a good possibility. I think a lot of times women don’t conceive for emotional, anxiety issues. My psychic sense is you body is very sensitive to this.

Remember, what we fear and what we focus on, we tend to attract to ourselves. Get your mind off of your fears and what “might not” happen. Instead, focus on the possibilities and the fact that what happened in the past does mean you will get the same result in the future. If you do this, your body may follow behind and give you what you want. I would suggest reading some books on this topic, or if you are really serious about it, I would get some training in this area. I’ve heard good things about the course that LifeLeap offers.

If you take steps to heal yourself and get control of yourself like this, I get a good sense you could have a baby within six months, and I keep seeing a boy. But my psychic sense is you will have to get serous about healing your emotional issues. It really feels like something inside you is blocking this. The good news is that you can fix it with a little persistence. God luck and keep me updated.

LSFerreira
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

Thank you so much for your insight, SpiritualVortex, I needed to hear that. I have suspected that it is I who is causing my own fertility issues. I know that I am a sensitive. I tend to take on or absorb what people are feeling, though at times I do not wish to do so. I am almost always stressed out and anxious and I really do not know how to control it. My mother has also suggested that my anxiety is what is causing my infertility. Would simple meditation help?

spiritualvortex
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 1
                • Replies: 18
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                Credits: 3.00

First, be careful about blaming yourself. That’s not going to help either. A lot of these things occur on deep unconscious levels. It’s good to take personal responsibly that we are participating in these things on some level, but find another way of looking at it that doesn’t leave you blaming yourself.

As far as meditation, I think most approaches are a waste of time. They don’t go deep enough or they simply don’t provide benefits at all. Most of the time, you will find methods that try to get you to sit still for an hour while trying not to think. This does not work for most people, so they give up and write off meditation all together.

I went through a lot of different systems before I found something that actually works. I took LifeLeap’s Life Mastery Program (see psychic training) and I have to say it’s that best mediation approach I’ve ever seen. It’s not just about psychic development. The psychic abilities are more of a side effect of the inner healing, emotional control that go along with the course. The techniques are simple, doable, don’t take a lot of time, and they are powerful.

I’ve used the approach to work though a lot of my emotional, spiritual,and physical conditions (sickness). I’ve experienced unbelievable results. I’m not here to sell you anything, although if you are serious about healing through your situation, I would get in touch with them. I think they might be making some changes right now (the site appears to be under update), but it wouldn’t hurt to give them a call/email them to see if you might be able to get enrolled. Hope this helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.