please someone help me im in desperate need of spiritual advice

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions please someone help me im in desperate need of spiritual advice

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by melly8987.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

melly8987
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hello,

I’m new to this site, so please bare with me. I’m someone who is developing abilities myself but I still get my emotions confused with abilities ; so I’m in desperate need of spiritual insight to know the truth as I’m going through a very traumatic situation. I was wondering if someone could plz help me figure out if Shane’s playing mind games with me again and getting his family and friends to say he passed away. Is this a lie or did he really pass. I know this sounds messed up and silly but Shane got ppl to spread rumors that he died to mess me up emotionallyacouple years ago and it ended up being false But this time his mother is involved and I can’t trust anyone to ask because most of the m are very cruel to me. I’m going through a hard time and feeling traumatized because I don’t know what’s going on. If someone can help me figure this out I’d be eternally grateful. Thank you. God bless.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I get a sense it’s a BS lie although this might be a good time to question why you remain attached to this person. Feels like you might be abusing yourself by doing so.

melly8987
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

Thank you ❤ .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.