Please pray for me for rec9nciliation with the person I love

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Please pray for me for rec9nciliation with the person I love

• This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Tania_perera4.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Tania_perera4
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 19
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 43.00

Me and him were dating few months but he left he scared of the commitment but he still cares me .sometimes he message me but something drag him and holding him back .but I know that he has a feeling towards me .I do visualisation to manifest our love. I need an advice and your blessings

BronzeEnchantress911
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 6
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

Hi, your prayers have been heard and things are the way they are due to a higher divine purpose which is purposefully being orchestrated for the highest good of you both. The temporary separation is because you both are being given a time out to work on yourselves. You lover is going through inner healing and I see you are suppose to be focusing on something career or business like (it feels like something to create stability within the home by means of work or career). I also see that you are guided to nurture not only your passions but yourself as this time apart will bring you helping as well from past issues you didn’t know you subcounciously were holding within. So in a nut shell, the speration was so you both can focus on needed healing and to work on inner and outer issues so that when you come together it will be built on a solid foundation therefore assuring it’s duration will last. When the time is “ripe” and right, the divine will bring you two back together. It, won’t be long so have na bit of patience. I see success in this and am shown you need to not control the situation as it is divinely guided and you both equally feel the same and are mirroring each other as you thinking of him causes him to think of you and vice versa, you two really have a strong connection. Let go of any worries, like I said your prayers have been heard and are working in both your favors. You will be so glad of the final result. Just go through the process by faith alone and it is important to focus on yourself and some kind of creative passion your working on or will be focusing on if not already. It’s a beautiful connection and I wish you both infinite blessings✨?✨

Natural born channeler and psychic/medium. Very introverted, here to positively exchange energy with others like me.

Tania_perera4
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Y’day he said he was really sorry about me and he has moved with another girl.after doing so much of things doing all the manifestation things my final out come was a disaster .I have know idea what is true or what is false
          I’m miserable ……

Tania_perera4
          Participant
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

If you can advise me what should I do now . Im lost

BronzeEnchantress911
            Participant
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • New Participant

Maybe that was the other women’s energy then. I saw a coming together soon and going back and forth Ihis head and coming to a final decision to follow his heart over his head. However I had no idea there was a third party so that was the other women and not you that was in his energy. Let me see what you best course of action should be and how to apply it to the current situation. This time I’ll leave out his energy. I am so sorry about this and after I cleanse myself energetically I’ll get right back to you. Give me a few minutes

Natural born channeler and psychic/medium. Very introverted, here to positively exchange energy with others like me.

Tania_perera4
              Participant
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

Thank you so much for helping me at this moment without even knowing me.Im really thankful to you .A tarrot reader said he’s my life partner recently .and i beleive it.I followed all the manifestation process either.since 2019 but im miserable now.y’day I realised that all of them were like castle in the air.When I did the tarrot they said he’s watching at me.i feel like all these things are lies.he said he doesnt love me.he has moved with another person.
                I didnt even sleep properly y’day night.he said me a girl who knows him before started a r.ship with him.If its true thats ok.
                Help me to change my mind and to be strong .
                You are like a pillar to me.you are so helpfull .my name is Tania and his name is Madhushan .

Tania_perera4
                Participant
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  • Topic Author

Ok i can wait , I have given up now 🙁 this so hard .i truely beleived universal powers.why universe did this to me

BronzeEnchantress911
                  Participant
                  Basic Member
                    • United States
                    • New Participant

I’m still getting something about you needing to focus your energy elsewhere and it has to do with stability and the home. There are lots of pentacles, maybe finances or career are a concern of concentration. The connection was cut off but there are hidden blessings which will not make sense right now but it will. You need to take care of yourself right now and be very gentle with yourself. All this was suppose to happen and not to hurt you but for your highest good. In time you will heal but there was a lesson to be learned about repeating cycles and Co-dependency as well as fear of abandonment issues and needing to realize when you’re giving too much. It should be an equal exchange give and take because if one gives more than the other then the whole thing becomes unbalanced and lack. The solution to this whole thing is letting go of control and allowing the most uncomfortable situations to take their course. When you’re comfortable you aren’t growing. When you’re life stirs up and makes you uncomfortable it is growing pains because your growing within your purpose. In order to grow we need to let go of what is stunting our growth. The relationship caused you to lack focus on other areas in your life but now you will put more focus on them so you can ascend and manifest your abundance. Look to your friends and loved ones for emotional support as some will help tremendously in your healing. Also I wasn’t going to say because it is probably the last thing you want to hear right now but I promise you will be glad when you look back. 2 times a new love interest came up, and although you will eventually meet other people your life partner comes in while you’re working on yourself and you may be hesitant, do not be! You have to be receptive if at all, follow your intuition by listening to your heart and acknowledge particular sensations. They came up twice but the second time as a soulmate. I pulled a few oracle cards and you got Date and Soulmate. The date card talks about getting back out there and/or being asked on a date unexpectedly. The soulmate card talks about someone coming in breaking your heart open and healing it. Oh wow, another card Ascending came out from a third deck I used and it says exactly, Transcending obstacles, Learning Expansion, New Phase and Preparing for Union. So all of this is because you had to leave behind someone to allow your soulmate in. Honestly I feel this will happen this year, ai am certain and it won’t be too long as I got the Between World’s card and basically your coming out of darkness into the light, you are almost there. I hope this helps, and know that thinking positive helps heal quicker. But I see you growing strong within your power.

Tania_perera4
                    Participant
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★
                      • Topic Author

Does it mean its a reunion or i will be find a new man ?I have alot of financial difficuties at home.I only having a stable income so every time I have to give the support to my family .because of this my relationship was not success.
                      I wanna know that guy who i mentioned you before ?do I have to forget that person to find a new man ?or he will be returning.? my birth date is 1992 august 11 th. Hope this will help you .

Tania_perera4
                      Participant
                      Basic Member
                        • Light Participant
                        • ★★
                        • Topic Author

Please give me a helping hand .im not troubling you.im 27 years old.I wanna marry .I need someone who truely knows my heart
                        A man with a good heart . But I have to commit to my family my parents are old and sick .
                        There’s noone to feed them , I have taken the responsibility to my own hands.thats not my fault.This is the way I was born

mermaidbynight
                        Basic Member
                          • Topics: 1
                          • Replies: 9
                          • New Participant
                          Credits: 24.00

Hi, I am in a dark place right now so I am afraid any advice would not be so good. Just wanting to send you my love and compassion because I can feel so deeply what you are feeling and I know its not fun. Also it always seems that the best advice for moving forward seems so cliché, but once you are able to do that and find your own inner strength, once you are at a place where you no longer want to be with someone they will arrive! (also side note–make sure when this happens to remain in alignment with the highest/best version of yourself and to always be growing) Much love

Tania_perera4
                          Participant
                          Basic Member
                            • Light Participant
                            • ★★
                            • Topic Author

Thank you so much for the advice and for your blessings.for helping at this situation even from a word , when you recover get bsck to me if you remember me.May god bless you always

BronzeEnchantress911
                            Participant
                            Basic Member
                              • United States
                              • New Participant

Hi Tania,
                              Sorry for replying so late, I am going through so much and here in the US we are in quarantine due to the global Corona virus and it’s getting bad here in my city. I am so sorry about everything you’re going through. Believe me I can relate, I just got abandoned by the guy I was with I had a miscarriage without medical attention and list the baby. He now is begging to come back and although it would be easy to say yes I refused and said no. I am a single parent mom raising 2 boys alone, a 6 year old and 16 year old and I have never married and have been single most of my 40 years of life. I thought he was my soulmate and was shown he was but now I had to break our soul tie. We have free will and any change we make can alter outcomes. He chose to do something that disrupted our connection and so it threw the whole thing off and stopped the progress. It cause the relationship to become stunted and therefore it could no longer grow because the trust was lost. Your ex lovers choice could have changed the outcome if the situation. He could come back but I see a new person coming in. You have a choice to choose who you want but be wise with your choices as it will always determine your future. It is 7:27am here… I have insomnia and couldn’t sleep so I need to try and rest before my little one wakes up, since they shut down all the schools and mist businesses, I have to teach my children myself at home. But later on when I have free time I will check in more detail about your love life, your home and finances and I will look into advice for the best action to take that will bring you the best outcome. I will pray for you and your family, you have so much going on and I know how stressful, exhausting and emotionally draining that can be. I know good things will come to you because you have a good heart, the divine is with you and listening do speak what you want out loud into existence and the divine will bring it to you. Start paying attention to Synchronicity in the firm of numbers and the time on a clock or watch or anywhere you may see numbers. When you start seeing 1:11 or 11:11 know that that new love is coming near. You have to heal from the past first before moving onto the future blessings ok? I’ll write you back later and stay strong, even though everything feels dark and gloomy right now, there is sunshine coming and when it comes it will shine on your life so bright that you will be able to see all the beautiful blessings you deserve. ✨?✨

Tania_perera4
                              Participant
                              Basic Member
                                • Light Participant
                                • ★★
                                • Topic Author

Hi Bronze ,
                                Thank you so much for your beautiful adivices .even without seen me like a sister you are giving so much advises for me.I can’t even beleive my eyes you know why ?I posted about my issue last year on this site.but no one resonded to it.and even me has been forgotten what I posted on this site.suddenly got a message from you. 3 days ago when I was really broken.and with all you said I was encouraged and thought of moving with a positive mind set.that moment you came to me like an angel .
                                I beleived alot in law of attraction and when I do all the things to attract him I saw all the univrsal signs.thats why I was woundering what happend suddenly. There were white colour feathers in my garden , and i saw all the digits including 111 , 333, 444, 888, 999 all these.and black colour buterflies and even white colour feathers were in my home garden.
                                So i thought im reaching to the manifestation
                                But suddenly got a heart broken news from him
                                I’m reallt greatful to your kind advices .I am strong now because of you . May god bless you and your children
                                I live in srilanka , we have been lock down until april 30th
                                I know the situation of your country and i can understand your situation.you might be busy alot .talk to me any time
                                Im waiting
                                Thank you
                                With love
                                Tania

mermaidbynight
                                Basic Member
                                  • Topics: 1
                                  • Replies: 9
                                  • New Participant
                                  Credits: 24.00

Ladies! I love you both. Tania, I will pm you and bronze—your situation is a bit similar to one of mine. I used to have a blog about it but I think I had let that go—or—-I don’t have access to it/remember where it was anymore but I do keep thinking of typing it out again. Of course it’s a long story but the similarities were that I had so very many dreams and other crazy synchronicities and magical things that happened and I KNEW this person was right for me. In every way possible–but I was in no hurry to be with him. Basically he chose his lifestyle over me. The whole freewill thing. (I think anyone would have jumped on the opportunity he did—but for me I have and will always choose love). These soul connections, no other human can touch and you feel as if you will never be able to meet anyone that you can feel that way with. If youre not careful, they can destroy you. I have spent a long time at “rock bottom” because the relationship didn’t pan out the way my dreams had told me it would and I honestly truthfully thought I would never love again (he was the only love I had known since 15—I had dated and even had a very short marriage with someone else but nothing compared to my first soul connection). And you know what, I did someone knew and even so much better came into my life. He was a man that walked straight out of my dreams and dare I say it perfect in every way (besides the fact that htat relationship was short lived and has ended also). Before I met the second love I was so hopeless and lost. THis second person taught me that as long as we are growing and working on ourselves (always putting ourselves first) that we draw in the connections we so desire. I am still learning to release this second person–but because I have done this once before I know it’s possible and I know even better exists.

Keep the faith. If it isn’t him, you will get through the darkness and find your diamond on the other side. We are here with you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.