Please help

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

christopherj
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 85
      • Strong Participant
      • ★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I know I’ve made a post on this before but lately I’ve been feeling that I’m strongly attracted to Hannah (5/29/89) and I just wonder if there could be a possibility of us being together, no matter how small the chance, though I know you had mentioned something about not seeing us together. I just wonder if maybe I was meant to meet her at the time that I did during the talent show at the student apartments where i heard her sing and really saw her for the first time and she just blew me away and I wondered why I had never seen her or talked her before, what had taken me so long to finally see her and hear her. One of things I’ve always thought would great would be to meet someone who could sing and I could sing and perform with as a career, traveling around singing together would be the best job in the world, what I’ve always wanted to do. I honestly had thought that if it was possible, I would drop everything to have that with her, to sing with her have just that to do my whole life would be amazing. Honestly, I’ve never felt this strongly about anybody before and I just wonder if all this time of never finding anyone to be with and wondering when I would finally meet someone, waiting maybe could have led me to this point, I don’t know. I can’t say that she is even interested in me as I am in her, most of the time it’s always been very one sided for me where i am the person showing the attraction. So, if you could shed some light into this, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.
      -Chris (11/18/85)

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Chris,
        I am a student of the Life Mastery Program and I am still new with giving advice. We must remember that the future is not set in stone. There are various opportunities in life and the outcome depends a lot on which avenues we choose to explore.

With Hannah the two of you obviously have something in common with your interest in music. You may want to approach getting to know her as a friend, perhaps asking if she would like to practice singing together. As the friendship builds you will know if it could lead to something more.

The entertainment industry is rough and it requires a lot of hard work, patience and perseverence. You need to follow your dreams, even if it should mean starting slowly with small clubs, etc.

I have a sense that there are a couple of other girls that you could possibly enter into a relationship with. It is just a matter of which path you wish to take. We seem to remember our first loves–if they don’t always work out, at least we learn from the experience.

I have a feeling that you will be entering into a steady stable relationship within the next couple of years, even if you do not marry for a few more years.

So–please keep us posted — right now why not see if Hannah would like to team up for singing?

sincerely,
        Kathy N.

christopherj
        Basic Member
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          • Topic Author

Thank you so much for your help.

christopherj
          Basic Member
            • Strong Participant
            • ★★★★
            • Topic Author

I was wondering if you might also have any insight, shed some light in terms of my upcoming school year and if it will all work out, as well as my trying to find a job, start earning money for myself. Thank you for your help.

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

Chris,

I sense that you are enrolled in the type of classes that will support your career goals. This matters very much to you. Since you have the interest you should naturally do well. There are opportunities to work at jobs while you are continuing your school work. It might not be something that you would continue with for a long period of time, but would be a start at bringing in your own money.

I have a feeling that you might enjoy working in a store where music is sold. I am thinking CDs, musical instruments, sheet music, etc. It is difficult to find these types of stores anymore, but music departments are often located in larger department stores.

When the money starts to come in it might be slow at first, but it should be steady. I don’t see you as a quitter–you finish what you start. That is a very admirable quality. You are also very sensitive–and a good friend.

It seems as if you are looking now for this part-time job. If there is a chance to start working before the new school term begins it should help with bringing everything together.

Please keep us posted–and I wish you the very best of luck in all endeavors.

sincerely,
              Kathy N.

christopherj
              Basic Member
                • Strong Participant
                • ★★★★
                • Topic Author

Thank you so much for your continued insight. I just had a question I had been meaning to ask you. I was wondering if there might be any re-connections with people I used to be great friends but fell out of touch with. I have tried before to re-connect with people, like Shannon (2/8/87) wish honestly had bothered me for a while when it happened because I felt that we were set to be great friends for a long time. I know that growing apart as friends is part of life then you make new friends, I guess for me I have always tried my best to stay in touch and stay connected to all my friends if I can because I’ve always looked at my friends and my family as being some of the most important people in my life so it does bother at time when I lose touch with people that I used to be close too. So, anyways, i would very much appreciate your insight into, thank you.

KathyN
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★

Chris,
                  There is always a chance to get back in touch with someone, but please don’t be disappointed if the bond is not as strong as it was in the past. I sense that Shannon might have another interest right now. However, it would not hurt to get in touch just to ask her how she is, how things are going for her, etc. The easiest way might be thru e-mail or other written communication. Again, please don’t be discouraged if you do not receive an immediate response. People tend to get caught up in the moment. Once a friendship has been established it is only natural to care about that person. It is just that we go thru so many changes in our lives that friends tend to drift apart.

In any event, you might feel better about the situation if you make the effort to get in touch with her. Please take care and keep us posted–

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.