please help me to take correct decision

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions please help me to take correct decision

• This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by jez.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

CandiceKen
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 0
      • Replies: 79
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      Credits: 76.00

There’s nothing you can do about the fact that you have saved nothing. Whether you saved or not, it’s obvious you need to leave. Worry about the money, career,education later, etc later. Go to where you are safe. If you go to your home first and get help and go somewhere else later, so be it. Just don’t leave your kids where they can’t be harmed. Stay with them at all times and all of you with someone else that can protect you. Worry about the other stuff later. If you are worried about “torture” then your sole priority is getting away from him. When you think and worry about all the other things you distract yourself and dig yourself and your children in a deeper, darker hole. If you don’t take action, it will worsen. You have a responsibility to your children and their safety first and foremost, NOW. (do you realize it’s been almost a year since you first signed up to this forum? Please don’t let more precious time slip away)

jez
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 11
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 0.00

Dear Candice,
        thank you for your message, I will start working on it as immediate effect, I treasured your opinion.

thanks,
        jez

CandiceKen
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 79
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 76.00

Thank you, Jez. I sincerely wish you and your children a future filled with the happiness and blessings you deserve. Please let me know how you are doing.

jez
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 11
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 0.00

hi Candice,

Thank you for your wishes, the good people wishes and prayers will strengthen my heart and mind and help me to come out from all troubles .sure I will post my progress in my life,
            thanks,
            jez

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.