Please Help Me Psychic Needed

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Please Help Me Psychic Needed

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ecassidy
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have been in an up and down relationship for three years come october. I love this man with all my heart. I am scared he is being unfaithful and hiding things from me. He doesn’t love me the way he used to and i love him more than i have ever loved anyone . I dnt get why he is so cold and wht i can do to change it. He gets really really mean and hateful with me alot and then the next day or hour or week he can be the sweetest thing on earth. I really need insight on what’s going on and what i can do to make him love me again and treat me the way he used to. Please help. O also if i can throw this in here … Do u think i’m pregnant? So heres the questions again…
      What is gonna happen between him and i?
      What can i do to make things better ?
      I feel sometime like im losing my sanity… Bc i have literally felt ive tried everything
      why does he get so hateful and angry? And how can he junp from one mod to another and talk to me so horribly then be so nice to me? What do i need to do? And how can i get some financial gain? Lol names emily

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums emily!
        It seems as if your guy is demonstrating serious mood swings. The best way to find out what is happening with him is to ask him to discuss the situation. You need to know what is wrong before you can even try to fix it. If he is being unfaithful, then you need to ask yourself if that is something you can tolerate in your relationship? The best way to find out for sure if you are pregnant is to take a test. As for financial gain, try to do the best you can to secure a permanent average paying job.
        Best wishes,

Ecassidy
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Hey thanks for ur input. I have a great job now… Have moved all around the states for this man. Umm i can’t take test yet it’s too early lol… But thank u. And he won’t talk to me or open up to me and just asks me to leave him alone and says i’m annoying. This has been verbally/emotionally abusive …. I’m done worrying i told him tday i’m done begging him for attention i am beautiful and a good heated woman i will find a good man one day, that will love me in return just wanted it to be him.. In love with the him i once knew but people change. I just don’t want to care anymore and need to let him go… Gonna be stuck here with him until i can afford own place . Thanks for advice

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Emily,
            since you have a good job, that is a definite start for your independence. You have decided not to subject yourself to any more emotional abuse. Stay strong and you will be fine!

Best wishes,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.