please help

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by bearsangel.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bearsangel
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

So I have been dealing some issues with my health for some time.wich makes it hard to work I need to work for financial reasons I want to work but I don’t know what to do I don’t have transportation right now to work and everything has fallen apart since losing my mother in 2010 and my father in 2014 I took care of them both at some point before they passed

Joyfull
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 15.00

Dearest Bearsangel,
        I have a sense that your health issues are related to your loss of your parents, depression, loss of hope and severe fatigue which is manifesting as issues in your overall health.
        I’m so sorry hon, it is so painful.
        I would ask that you invest in yourself by searching out a free support group for grief, also to just spend some time each day doing anything that you can to give to yourself. You have given so much and you are in need at this time for some nurturing yourself.
        Go for a small walk, make your favorite drink and enjoy being present in how wonderful it tastes and makes you feel. Go to the library if you enjoy that.
        Probably most important, ask for help, as you have done in here.
        Reach out to create supportive friendships, it is anonymous in here so there is little risk and much support to be found.
        ?? love and prayers for you hon.
        The job comes to me as very close to where you live, it does not involve a lot of pressure, you would work with the public. I feel that you will find it almost by accident by paying attention when you go into places if they are hiring. Seems generic, but it feels like it well just simply show up for you.
        Best wishes to you in your healing hon and in regaining your self and your life? sending loving energy and light to you.

BB03x
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 0
          • New Participant
          Credits: 3.00

Will I lose my boys?
          Will I lose my little girl?
          Will I be arrested?
          Will my partner be arrested?
          Will someone help me?

bearsangel
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 1
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 5.00

Thank you!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.