path

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

so I decided to go ahead and take an art class to see whether this could fit into my major, but to my dissapointment I don’t feel like its for me. till now am still struggling to find my way. I want to study something that I feel its for me and I can handle but am starting to think there is nothing of interest; I don’t have a clue what to do!!. Outside of college am thinking of pursuing an acting career(I don’t want to study acting) am not looking for anything big but to at least try it out. So my question is can you sense what am going to study? any additional info about my career & future is appreciated. thank you.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Have you considered looking for a local community theatre where perhaps you could audition for a role in a play? If you find that you do enjoy acting, studying would be an important factor. At least something like this could give you an idea if you would want to pursue it further.

I sense that you have a creative nature. What are some of the things that you enjoy doing? You should pursue something that you truly enjoy.

Best of luck to you!
        🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.