Past Life's and Soul Mate questions.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Past Life's and Soul Mate questions.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by kit.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

12141997Kai
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi I’m kai and I was wondering whether or not I have any past life’s or soul mate because right now my life is at a point where I’m not really sure if I belong where I’m at or not in. In love and relationships I always seem to fail or get caught up in what seems like might be forever I just really need to know if there is a past life influencing me or if I have a soul mate out there that I really should get in contact with I just really need to know! Anyway thanks for everything I hope you all can help me

Anonymous
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Hi Kai,

That is a very hard question to answer. So I will tell you what I know.

The principle of twin flames is that a soul was divided in two a reflection of each other. And a soul mate is someone of very old.

We all have another half and we all know lots of other souls or a particular. But that does not mean we are brought together at the same point in time neither as a male and female.

But that does not mean true love does not exist in new souls meeting either. We just have to enjoy the ride and stay posative .

I had a few relationships that I thought where soul mates all ended for one reason or another. I relationship brought me my beautiful daughter so now I understand why that relation had to be.

I was on my own for years and I one day crashed into my twin flame. It was the right time and just happened.

The waiting is hard. But never stop loving because of unsertanty, love is too beautiful and one day the true love will be there.

It is all apart of the growing process and every relationship helps us grow even if they end.

So keep loving be happy and life will follow 🙂

Love and light

kit
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 1.00

Is my crush my soulmate and does he love me?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.