Outcome of An Upcoming Interview?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Outcome of An Upcoming Interview?

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by queenmone.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

queenmone
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 11
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have an upcoming interview with a housing program. I’m reeeally nervous/afraid. I don’t know if i should even go. I want to know if the interview will go smooth or should i avoid it? I hate situations like this. Shou ld i go and will it go well? Please help. Thanks

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

You should definitely go to the interview! Do the very best that you can in the interview. You will gain self confidence from this experience. You will learn more about the company and get a feeling if it would be a good place to work. Just project a positive attitude and be thinking about what you could do for this company. You most likely will be asked why you would like to work there. If you sincerely want to help people that would be a good response.

Best wishes,

queenmone
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Thanks karen for always be here 🙂 i should have been more specific, i’m sorry. Its not a job interview. Its an interview to see if i am eligible for thw housing program i applied to. I’m afraid because i always hate dealing with the countys assistance but i really need them at the moment. I’m in a situation where my child’s fathee may be the cause i’m not approved.
          I did however have a job interview last friday. I did my best and they told me they will call if things look good with my background check. Today is wednesday so i don’t know if they will call me. But about the housing program do you think i should go because i get really nervous and hate rejection. Idont know 🙁 do u see anything taking place tomorrow or have a feeling about it. This is sooo stressing.

queenmone
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

I’m sorry.. Kathy. I do apologize

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Replies: 625
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 228.01

Actually, the future isn’t set in stone. As opportunities present themselves, a lot depends on the path that we choose to take. You should definitely go to the interview and even if the housing program doesn’t work out they might be able to put you in touch with an agency that will provide you with other opportunities.

As for the job interview, don’t be discouraged. It could take a couple of weeks to get everything in order. You might want to give the company a call if you haven’t heard from them within 2 weeks of your interview.

Best wishes,

queenmone
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

Truuee. Thanks kathy. I’m going to go just to get it over with and see what happens. I’m still really nervous though.

queenmone
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  • Topic Author

I don’t know why things go really well when i panic. Its always like that. I worry alot and when i do, things go well. That’s backwards. But hi i’m back.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.