OUR HOME

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by CandiceKen.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE TRYED VERY HARD TO SELL OUR HOME THIS HAS BEEN A VERY TIREING TIME FOR US AS HIS HOURS HAVE BEEN CUT BACK AT WORK WHEN WILL OUR HOME SELL?

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

For some reason I am getting seven months. You are going to get some low offers in a couple of months that will be very disappointing. Don’t take them.

The first psychic impression I got was anger and worry. these wasted emotions are repelling the sale of this house.

Want to change the course of the future regarding the sale of this house?

Relax, take a deep breath. Replace your thoughts of worry with these thoughts (affirmations) below say these affirmations several times a day, print them and post them all over your car, office, walls at home etc. keep a printout in your purse or wallet. When you start to feel negative, think these good thoughts. Here they are.

We will sell this house on time for the the amount of money I am asking for.
        The perfect buyer with the perfect amount of money will fall in love with this house and buy it with the right amount of money; and this will happen at the perfect time.

Does this sound weird to you? All the wealthy successful people in our world, including Thomas Edison and Henry Ford did things like this…and they changed the world forever…influenced the evolution of mankind.

Trust the universe and your higher power. Know that this will happen for the right amount of money right on time and thank the universe in advance for answering your prayer/fulfilling your order.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.