Our compatibility

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Our compatibility

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by laura138.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

laura138
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 13
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello all,
      I have been in relationship for almost 3 months with a guy that was a close friend before hand. He’s 37 and a Scorpion and I’m 29 and a Aquarius. So far things are wonderful and I see a bright future with him. I was wanting to know if anyone has any insight for me and whether this is a lasting relationship?
      Thank You,
      Laura

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Laura,

So glad that this is working out for you. If you have a good feeling about this, and things are going well it shows promise for a long term relationship. As long as you aren’t feeling any concerns and you both enjoy being together, just go for it!

Best wishes,

laura138
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 13
          • Replies: 18
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Yesterday my boyfriend Jason of 5 + months broke up with me. He did so over the phone because the previous night I had gotten black out drunk and we had a conversation that I do not remember. He was very unwilling to talk to me and did not say what I said but in one of his texts before he broke it off he said that if I did not want to be with him and the kids (his two kids from his previous marriage) than I should come and get enough stuff of mine to make it through Sunday. I called him to tell him I did want to be with him and the kids but he continued to be angry and hung up on me after I said I didn’t remember our conversation the night before. I am devastated, I did text him that I was sorry and I don’t like how I am when I black out and that I’d quit drinking if he was ok with having a straight edge girlfriend since he himself drinks beer daily. He never responded to that text but instead became more mad and broke things off.

I have been working on trust issues of mine that stem back to my childhood and jealousy issues. He has said that he has seen changes and I had just gone back to a counselor I saw when I was in a previous abusive relationship. I only went to the counselor one time but I was still showing improvement. I am very in love with Jason and wonder if anyone can give me insight on whether he will calm down and want to try and work things out. We have never broken up before and yesterday when I moved my things out and back to my place he was still very angry with me. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank You,
          Laura

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Laura,
            Do you honestly want to be with Jason and have the responsibility of helping care for his two children? Because you do not remember your conversation from the night before, is it possible that you said something regarding this?

You would do well to continue with your counseling. If you could also get help for excessive drinking, this could improve the quality of your relationships. Things might not work out with Jason, but you will meet someone new. You need to go into a new relationship with a fresh start. If you continue with your counseling you will start to feel much better about your situation.

Take care!
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.