Older man

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

What’s does he really want with me

Anonymous
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

What’s does he really want with me

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 163
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 337.01

Greetings Dear 1888: Is your question: Does he care about me? Does he love me or does he just want a sex partner?

Anonymous
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Yes or does he even want any of that x

MelindaR
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 3
              • Replies: 163
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 337.01

Initial unfiltered impressions from the Quantum Field: Greetings, Dear 1888, thank you for the privilege of this reading for you. There is something so intriguing about your User name! 1888….Do you know that 1888=7 -Claiming divine master. To claim your mastery is to free yourself of being ruled by paradigms simply because they exist. There are many masters and there is much power, yet only you can claim that which is yours. Seven comes forward to simply say, “Are you ready to claim your power?” This is the sole purpose of seven; to assist you to remember that claiming your power and then implementing it with integrity is 100% your choice. Mastery has always been there, waiting for you to remember along with the recognition that as a master, you must frequently be the novice and the witness.
              Have you thought about signing up for the LifeLeap Mastery Program? Your soul searches for answers to many mysteries. Think about it and see what your heart tells you. In choosing 1888, your soul is seeking mastery.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Does he care about me? Does he love me or does he just want a sex partner?
              As I enter the quantum field, I join with my spirit guide, Master Lanto. I hear gibberish, like a foreign language that does not make sense. It is quick and furious conversation. I ask Master Lanto to decipher this language for me.
              “Let this one go”, I hear. It is time for you to move on. Do not waste your time on one who does not love you. Why waste your time? Is not the time of childish gibberish over? Have you not grown in wisdom through tough experiences?
              There is no joy in continuing to bang our head upon a brick wall that moves not. You say, “ouch”, but you keep doing it. Why beautiful one? Most men seek sex for pleasure. It feels good, and the pleasure is gone. The pain in the heart remains.
              Do you not feel you are meant for bigger things…bigger fish. A shining diamond of true love and affection on your hand would bring smiles to your face. You know it would.
              Arise and wipe away the tears. (Again, I hear this gibberish!!) It is translated to: Repeated action; again and again, brings the same results.
              The power is in you to seek a better life, a better partner. You make the choices. Never feel it is someone else who controls you. When you feel someone else controls your choices, you give away your power. The power is in your soul. It is in your heart of hearts. Hear the call to advance your life. Are you ready for the ride? Are you ready to make the changes needed to make better choices?

In love, Melinda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.