Newly single, will my new interest be a match?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Newly single, will my new interest be a match?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by CandiceKen.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

laura138
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 13
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello, my name is Laura i am an Aquarius and recently broke up with my boyfriend…its been about 2 weeks. I’ve met a man by the name of Ben through work prior to my relationship ending. I tend to go after guys that are not a good match for me and i feel that Ben, a Libra, would be a good match. We have common interests, i find him very attractive, and kind. He offered to buy me the nicorette patch if i was interested in quitting smoking, and my friends say that if that doesn’t show interest they don’t know what does. I believe that he is interested and we have been hanging out in group situations as friends. The problem is i keep liking him more and more but i wanted insight in what he might be feeling. Can anyone help me by telling me what his feelings may be towards me?

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

The future is not etched in stone. It really could go either way. As I focus in on him there is a high probability he is simply infatuated with you right now but it may not last. I also feel that you still have emotional ties to your ex and aren’t thinking/feeling clearly enough right now. You may start a new relationship too soon and get hurt. At the rate you are going, I see psychically that there is about an 80% chance this will start and fast, taking a toll on your self esteem.

Now for the good news. I see someone else for you that you will ultimately be happy with. I feel he is around you right now in the back ground of your life. You will have to recover a little more first from your recent break-up before this person emerges from the background in in the spotlight. He likes your gentle nature but would be more inclined to ‘come forward” once you are a little more emotionally self sufficient. This may sound to some like common sense or text book psychology but there are some guys that love the ‘damsel in distress” thing so they can feel powerful. That’s not what you want. When I focus in on YOU, I feel you will outgrow men like that every time. Right now, I say take a deep breath, relax, make friends. Enjoy the social aspect of your life right now as you allow yourself to heal.

laura138
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

I greatly appreciate your response. I want to clarify some of what you wrote. Now, approximately what amount of time is too soon? I realize that jumping from one relationship to the next is not a good thing for me but sometimes i wonder what “too soon” is. Is the person that you see being in the background of my life someone that i know? In the meantime, i will continue to relax and enjoy time with friends and family. Thank You Candice!

CandiceKen
          Basic Member
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★

Off the top of my head, I would say approximately seven months. The answer is when you have healed. Only you will know when you have healed. When you are healed, you will feel a shift in your judgment, a calming down and being more rational feeling. Your tendency to act impulsively in making long term decisions or out act out of character – which i feel psychically is something you may be thinking about doing – will stop. By out of character I mean doing things you wouldn’t normally do or thinking about dating or spending time with people you normally would not be interested in or even approving of.

I feel you are sensitive and feeling overly emotional (almost manic) about things as you try to cover or run from your feeling hurt and disappointment at the recent past. You really want to move on but you may be inclined to go too fast right now. You must slow down, which you will. I think when you feel “yourself” again you will be just about healed and ready to to look at other relationship options. At that point you will want to be alone for a little while longer as you will feel okay with being solo.

The person I see around you is either someone you are merely acquainted with, if that. I see that you have never had a conversation with him but as I focus, I see a quick “hello” and a head-nod as you walk past each other. I also see a quick introduction that neither of you barely remember. The person that introduced you was scattered and overwhelmed in a social situation but still wanted to be polite so the introduction was quick but no one engaged you in any memorable conversation.I am 90% sure you have seen each other in the recent past (less than one year ago) but didn’t take notice and the quick communication I am referring to has either just happened or is about to happen. I am sorry the exact timing isn’t clear right now. If it pops in my head later,I will post again.

laura138
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

I hope i’m not dragging this question out too much for your liking. I have recently been invited to spend time with a person i work with helping her with living independently on a personal level. I was invited by her brother James to spend time with the two of them hiking, etc. This will take place tomorrow and I’m wondering if this is the possible person you were talking about that i had met in passing months ago?

CandiceKen
              Basic Member
                • Rising Participant
                • ★★★

He likes you and may be decent suitor but As I focus on him, I still feel that I was referring to someone else in my last post. Have fun and appreciate the fact that you have choices. Like I stated before the future is not etched in stone……..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.