New to this

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Karabru123.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Karabru123
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

Hi everyone I am new here. I read bits and pieces about posting and about this site there was something I have been trying to get answered all day from a previous site just frustrated because I really would like to know if I will ever have any more children and a boy or girl. I really have been wondering this for so long because my fiance and I do have a boy but he wants a baby sister and it would be lovely to give my fiance a baby girl because he doesn’t have any at all!

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

feels like it could happen, maybe 70% chance, but nature will be the final decided on this one.

Karabru123
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 11.00

Thank you very much we haven’t started to try again yet we did have a set of conjoined twins that were in my C-section scar I know that we can have at least one more although I really wanted to know if we would have another boy or would it be a girl finally. That is what I’m hoping to one day give him a daughter and that’s it. I know it won’t be twins but if it ever was we would welcome them especially twin girls my kids keep asking also for a baby sister lol my youngest is a boy and he doesn’t want to be the only child he is almost 4. My fiance keeps telling me to stop talking about it because that doesn’t make him want another one he wants to decide when we do

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.