New to Lifeleap

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone New to Lifeleap

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Talker.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bchristie
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi everyone! My name is barbara. I joined for a couple of different reasons. One, i have been reading up on psychic ability recently. I have always found it fascinating. I have also had many dreams that come true the next day…. And wonder if i could have a little psychic ability in me.

Secondly, i had a question that i thought i would see if this online community could help me with. My son lost his birthday money. I dreamed of it in the laundry basket…. But it wasn’t there. 🙁 he is going crazy trying to find it. Anyway, i put details on another forum.

I find this all so interesting, real, and yet mysterious! I am looking forward to the forums and learning more. 🙂

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Barbara,
        welcome to the forums! You will find the information to be fascinating! Like you i always had an interest in the paranormal and i looked into the life mastery program. The information is within this website. I am so glad that it did. Through this course you are able to learn how to unleash your psychic ability.

As for your son and his money, i will answer in the other forum.

Best wishes,

patzi1
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 45
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 5.00

Barbara, welcome to the forums. Many sites have great offers. Psychic source does a free email reading and just got 6 free minutes off psychic access.

Best wishes

Liv1978
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 3
            • New Participant
            Credits: 4.00

Nice to meet you. I’m also interested in this site but don’t learn as well from reading. I learn better from a teacher. Too bad that costs money I don’t have. Lol

Talker
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 12
              • Replies: 29
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 45.00

Nice to meet you. I’m also interested in this site but don’t learn as well from reading. I learn better from a teacher. Too bad that costs money I don’t have. Lol

Hi Liv1978,
              Why don’t you give a look into a book called ‘Practical Intuition’ by Laura Day. It is quite interesting and will give you a good start into replacing the teacher, for now.
              Be Well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.