New & Not seeing much recent communication

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone New & Not seeing much recent communication

Share:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mm092773 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mm092773
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

I am new to the community as well, but im not seeing much communication in here so far. Im actually finding it difficult to find my way around in here to recent posts..I do hope there is more interaction between others than what I have seen so far. I have left replys on many posts that I have read but I dont expect much feedback since some were as old as a year ago but at least there are there for the learning of others who may read them. Hope to hear from many of you.?

scotte91
    Basic Member
    • United States
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      Credits: 10.00

I just joined as well and have yet to leave a reply…until now. I’m really hoping to hear some feedback on my question. It’s nice to meet you!

Scott E.

Trueheartliving
    Participant
    Basic Member
    • United States
      • Topics: 0
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      Credits: 8.00

Hello there! I am also new, it is nice to meet you. It can be challenging to navigate a new site and finally figure out who is who and how one fits in. Have you seen the help video section on the community page? It has a list of various topics that may assist and guide you. I hope you are well and that all your hands and heart touch prospers. Namaste!

Hello! I serve the world as an Intuitive Healer, Energy Light Worker and Certified Reiki Master. I own and operate a holistic homeopathic healing center in the beautiful, rolling hills of Bedford County, VA. Namaste ?

Mm092773
    Basic Member
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

Thank you all for your reply. I am glad to see that some are still active. I was starting to think no one was active here anymore.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.