Nervous and Could Use Some Insight Please

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Nervous and Could Use Some Insight Please

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CareyC1210
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I’m a recovering addict who has gotten my life together and been clean and sober for 2 1/2 years. I’m very spiritual. I also have psychic abilities since childhood and am developing them since turning things around. I have a legal situation from before that i am facing with as much grace and honesty as possible, but i am scared. Does anyone have any insights on the outcome? Also, i’ve been told by a couple of psychics that i have negative energy attached to me from the past. Any possible truth to that? Please help.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

My first sense about the legal situation is that you will have some issues, but it will be manageable. It looks like there will be some type of payments which will occur over a longer period of time. It doesn’t seem to be as bad as it may seem to you now. If you want more specifics, please ask the question in more detail.

With having negative energy around you, most people do. But many psychic scammers will say these things in an attempt to get you to pay them large sums of money to do fake spells to get rid of the “energy.”

instead, consider getting involved in a personal growth approach with gives you the tools to do the work yourself. Take a look here: http://www.lifeleap.org/mastery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.