Need your special insight!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Need your special insight!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dragonsoul66
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

Hi everyone,

I am new here so thank you for letting me be a part of this community. I am also new to the mystic genre, but I have an open mind and it resonates with me. That being said I am looking for some advice/ guidance/special insight for my situation. Here goes…

My ex and I have been split since August. We were together for almost 7 years and have a 4 year old son. Our relationship was not a fairy and we have had problems but I truly loved her and miss our family. Shortly after the breakup( bout a month to my knowledge) she was seeing someone else. She seems to be moving quickly with this guy (who we both know) and she seems to be putting together this family with him and his kids that was what I wanted for us. To be a normalish, loving family. I have been very understanding about her new relationship even though it breaks my heart. Despite everything I know in my soul she is the love of my life. We still communicate for our son but it’s all business. I have been doing my best to let her live her life. I do want her happiness, but I love her and my son and really desire us to be together and a family. What do you all think? Sorry for being long winded. Thank you for your input.

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

I sense that what you should do is be loving and supportive. Be the best parent you can to your child and try to be a friend to her. Let her blow through this relationship and let her see the real you. I see hope down the line but not immediately. Not related but hearing word plumbing? Not sure how that ties in but that word keeps jumping in my head.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.