need psychic advice about a relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions need psychic advice about a relationship

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RonTheMan
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

i’ve been pursuing this woman for over 6 months now and she won’t commit to a deeper relationship.i’m soooooo frustrated. Any ideas on what i can do? Will she ever love me as much as I love her? Here name is ann and she lives in new york.

spiritualvortex
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 3.00

RonTheMan,

It seems like you are in a tough situation. My psychic sense is this woman has two daughters and all of her energy is going into this right now. She feels shut down in the relationship area. I get a sense if you hand in there and keep reaching out, there is a good chance she will come around in the next couple of months. BTW, have you ever considered doing healing work yourself because I get a strong psychic sense you would be good at it. Put your frustration about her into this. Let me know if this helps. Also, let me know if you have any other questions.

Patricia7-
        Lesson 5
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 19
          • Replies: 238
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 26.00

I sense a business around her. She lives a fast paced life and is very independent. Neediness scares her. Show her you are also strong and independent. When you pursue less, she will pursue more.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.