Need love guidance ASAP.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Need love guidance ASAP.

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Loveall100.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Loveall100
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 13.00

A friend and I crossed the line and started down the path of more than friends a few months ago. Since then she pulled away and we both drifted apart. She started seeing someone I know. During that time I put my emotions back togeather and put them aside so I could be her friend again. We have allways shared a extraordinarily strong and deep connection that keeps us coming back to each other that has been obvious since the day we met. It was like we had known one another our entire lives on day one. She now shares all her feelings, emotions and insecurities with me about her current relationship. She is also telling me that she loves me again and seems to be very drawn to me again. Touching me hugging me resting her head on me. I don’t want to scare her away but I’m still in love with her and want to tell her. I do know that she is doubting her current relationship bc she tells me. What should I do?? She wants to meet for dinner tomorrow and hang out at the beach Friday. I was a mess last time it fell apart. I don’t want to hurt like that again. But I want to be with her for as long as possible if not forever. If more info is needed please message me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.