Need help! Very confused!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Need help! Very confused!

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by gerberalove.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My husband and I are separated and I have been talking to someone new. I have been friends with him for about a year now but started talking more and more a few weeks ago. I would like to know if a relationship with him is worth pursuing? I am a Libra and he is a Capricorn. He is a few years younger than me but I don’t feel that is a problem. This is the second time I posted this. No one responded to the first one. I tried to add a little more info this time to see if that would help. If you have any questions to help with your thoughts please let me know. I would really like some feedback from someone.

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

When I focus in on him and on both of you, I feel you have a 75% chance of having a harmonious relationship only if you wait to “pursue” It would be like trying to eat a piece of fruit that is not yet ripe. As I focus in on you, I feel alot of confusion and uncertainty flowing through your thoughts. Poor communication will take place and poor decisions will be made on both your parts if you try to boost this relationship up to the next level too soon and then you will eventually lose a friend. The time just isn’t right. Too many inner changes are going to happen with both of you. When I focus in on him – just him, I get that he is feeling confused and needs time to adjust to your sudden availability. He needs to get used to that and more relaxed with that. I feel that if you approach him too soon or if you allow him to approach you too soon, either way, he is likely to end up rejecting you only because he is confused and that will affect your friendship and break your heart.

Based on all my insights on both of you individually and as a couple, wait approximately ten months before you make any major moves or changes in your friendship. Let those changes within both of you occur and then YOU decide if it is worth pursuing or not. By then you will know.

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

First off I want to thank you for responding. I truly appeciate it!

Your thoughts on my confusion are very accurate. It is because he is somewhat “hot and cold” with me. Yes we are friends and talk very easily when we talk but it’s strange because he will talk to me for a week or so and then disappear for a few days. In the times of his disappearing act he won’t answer the phone when I call or call me back. Why is that? He says he wants to talk to me and enjoys talking to me but just shuts me out at times! It’s frustrating because I don’t know what to believe. I have told him if he wants me to stop trying to call him to just tell me but he says that it isn’t it and that he doesn’t know why he “disappears” and to just give him a little time. Should I stop trying and just let him come to me? I mean will he eventually call me when he is ready?

I also have my husband asking me to give our relationship another try yet again. What are your thoughts on that?

gerberalove
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 2
            • New Participant

How is it going with your? I have very similar situation, the guy I am seeing is always “hot and cold” with me too… I am very frustrated and don’t know what to do about it… Just thinking maybe we can share our experience…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.